Please share..........

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Re: Please share..........

Post by The Add Jay »

Im old school. I studied musical engineering when I was in high school. The music quality coming out of a CD is far superior then digital. I take sound serious.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
General Chatter
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by General Chatter »

Smoked a joint and had a whitey ....that's the worst I can think of....oh yeah stepped in dog shit once or twice, but cant blame anyone for that as it was in my own garden and my own dog....
I was born with nothing , and I still have most of it left.

ChessCube Account name is generalchat
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

Samouth wrote:Last night i had a really good time with my expats friends here in Phnom Penh. we went to 90s party. The music and booze were great. While we were having good time together, we have talked and shared with each other a lot of stuff. What touched me the most was that almost all of them and their friends experienced with robbing, stealing, backpack and purse snatching, pickpocketing. It made me feel like Cambodia is really bad place where all of them were the target, because they are from rich countries. Please share with me your bad experience in Cambodia, if you have one. i just want to hear more.
Every single bad experience in Cambodia has been a result of my actions. I've been robbed. My fault. I've been punched. My fault. I got tazered at Golden Sorya Mall. .. For sure my fault.

I love Cambodia, Khmer people and the freedoms I am privileged to by living here.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote: Every single bad experience in Cambodia has been a result of my actions. I've been robbed. My fault. I've been punched. My fault. I got tazered at Golden Sorya Mall. .. For sure my fault.

I love Cambodia, Khmer people and the freedoms I am privileged to by living here.
Ha! It's finally out! ! I would loved to have been there! Not sure if I would have tried to help, or just recorded it, LoL.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

General Mackevili wrote:
Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote: Every single bad experience in Cambodia has been a result of my actions. I've been robbed. My fault. I've been punched. My fault. I got tazered at Golden Sorya Mall. .. For sure my fault.

Ha! It's finally out! ! I would loved to have been there! Not sure if I would have tried to help, or just recorded it, LoL.
It was for sure my most drunken night in Cambodia. And General... You know what that is saying. Hah. But yeah. That happened. Right outside of G Pub. 5 am (ish). I remember squaring off with another young white guy in a 3 piece suit and we were both about to have a go then next thing I remember is being lifted off the ground via choke hold and thrown the fuck out into the street by a few large Khmer men.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:
Samouth wrote:Last night i had a really good time with my expats friends here in Phnom Penh. we went to 90s party. The music and booze were great. While we were having good time together, we have talked and shared with each other a lot of stuff. What touched me the most was that almost all of them and their friends experienced with robbing, stealing, backpack and purse snatching, pickpocketing. It made me feel like Cambodia is really bad place where all of them were the target, because they are from rich countries. Please share with me your bad experience in Cambodia, if you have one. i just want to hear more.
Every single bad experience in Cambodia has been a result of my actions. I've been robbed. My fault. I've been punched. My fault. I got tazered at Golden Sorya Mall. .. For sure my fault.

Thanks for sharing. You are so honest.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Samouth wrote:
Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:

Thanks for sharing. You are so honest.
You should see me on k440
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

I will ONLY mention the bad things that have happened that I don't feel I contributed to, or wasn't in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That pretty much eliminates all my stories, which always seem to be somehow linked to Street 51...

My apartment was burgled once. And it actually was the Vietnamese this time...

And I got attacked by an owner of a massage place because I refused to pay for the full hour because they lady was finished within 40 mins. And I think he was from Hong Kong or somewhere. (Calm down, it was a legit massage place.)

Damn, that really might be it when I take out all the times I felt I might have contributed to my situation.

Oh, randomly punched/slapped in the face by an old Cambodian dude in Pontoon Club. Shit, even that shouldn't count, add I was in Pontoon.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

My rented room once was burgled too during Chinese New Year when i went to Sihanoukville to celebrate a happy time with family. As a result, i lost my 2007 Honda Dream. It was a Vietnamese who stole my motor as my neighbor saw the person broke into my room. However they chose to remain silent for some reason.
And I got attacked by an owner of a massage place because I refused to pay for the full hour because they lady was finished within 40 mins. And I think he was from Hong Kong or somewhere. (Calm down, it was a legit massage place.)
i had a really bad time when i went to a massage parlour nearby my new rented room. she did nothing. she just sit on me the whole time almost from my head to toe. i felt like it was not a massage. Not to mention, she always deceived me to have HAPPY ENDING. Damn, who is going to pay 20 $ for fucking happy ending.
Oh, randomly punched/slapped in the face by an old Cambodian dude in Pontoon Club. Shit, even that shouldn't count, add I was in Pontoon.
Damn i am thinking to visit there sometime with friends. However it doesn't really sound a good place i should go for fun.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Samouth wrote:
My rented room once was burgled too during Chinese New Year when i went to Sihanoukville to celebrate a happy time with family. As a result, i lost my 2007 Honda Dream. It was a Vietnamese who stole my motor as my neighbor saw the person broke into my room. However they chose to remain silent for some reason.
i had a really bad time when i went to a massage parlour nearby my new rented room. she did nothing. she just sit on me the whole time almost from my head to toe. i felt like it was not a massage. Not to mention, she always deceived me to have HAPPY ENDING. Damn, who is going to pay 20 $ for fucking happy ending.
Damn i am thinking to visit there sometime with friends. However it doesn't really sound a good place i should go for fun.
Pontoon is fun. You just have to understand the level of drunkeness that GeneralMack and myself speak of.

We attract high heels, Nigerians, and tazers at St. 51.

Fucking St. 51.... =@
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic