Flights to Phnom Penh - Flight Information

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Flights to Phnom Penh - Flight Information

Post by atst »

Anyone had a covid test in Aus , Ive been told it takes 24-72 hours for results?
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Just had covid test what a shit fight took them an hour to check my detail two different people, swab test was few minutes not to uncomfortable , main worry was the guy handing out the face masks to the waiting people NO GLOVES if I didn't have covid I sure as hell have it now hahaha.
They are busy apparently so results may take 3-4 days to come back(busy they had had 7 months to sort this out). Now I need to stay home in quarantine till I get a call regarding the result. When I told them I need the result 72 hour before flying they said OK they will try to speed things up for me, Do I spend $1000 on flights hoping they speed things up, and why do I need quarantine if only testing for travel purposes.
Get me out of here and I won't come back. :please:
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

There's one on Saturday leaving from Brisbane EVA airlines , I'm in Sydney and not buying tickets till I get my test results , so I'm not getting excited just yet.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

atst wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:54 pm There's one on Saturday leaving from Brisbane EVA airlines , I'm in Sydney and not buying tickets till I get my test results , so I'm not getting excited just yet.
From my experience, the price of the tickets changed little in the 2 weeks up to and including the day of travel. I think you are wise to wait and see and if your results and certificate before committing. Can you fly from Sydney to Brisbane? I thought interstate travel was still restricted?
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:51 am
theKid wrote:As other threads have shown, the most common and perhaps only inbound flight used by foreigners is from Seoul. I’m absolutely certain that there is a way to get to Seoul from OZ. Either direct or over HK, TW or Japan.

The only other frequent flights are coming from mainland China and there is no way you can transit through there.
Taipei (Taiwan) isn’t allowing transiting, started in March. Maybe will allowing transiting in August (or not).
Yep no problem and wow got results back today amazing, thank doc also I need to get PCR added to the cert , I showed them your cert ,no more hurdles to jump just need to get on the plane Saturday.
Won't celebrate till I'm in quarantine :Yahoo!:
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

atst wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:36 pm
theKid wrote:As other threads have shown, the most common and perhaps only inbound flight used by foreigners is from Seoul. I’m absolutely certain that there is a way to get to Seoul from OZ. Either direct or over HK, TW or Japan.

The only other frequent flights are coming from mainland China and there is no way you can transit through there.
Taipei (Taiwan) isn’t allowing transiting, started in March. Maybe will allowing transiting in August (or not).
Yep no problem and wow got results back today amazing, thank doc also I need to get PCR added to the cert , I showed them your cert ,no more hurdles to jump just need to get on the plane Saturday.
Assume people are aware but Taipei IS ALLOWING TRANSIT... probably just an old post but .. YES>. I need to thank @Doc67 again. I am using his doctors note as a model. It's simple and clear. Just showing to the doctor's office as reference
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

Flight from Thailand was a charter but there seems to be a few flights from KL as of late.
Wrightstate
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Wrightstate »

xX.TROPA.Xx wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:59 pm Flight from Thailand was a charter but there seems to be a few flights from KL as of late.
Be careful with KL though, as I don't think you can currently transit between KLIA 1 (Malysian Airlines) and KLIA 2 (Air Asia) as you need to pass through immigration. Same scenario at Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi and Don Meung) and maybe Tokyo (Haneda and Narita) although unlike KL they are different airports.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

atst wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:36 pm

What is your Visa status for entry into KOW ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic