Foreigner Quarantine on Arrival Price List

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Foreigner Quarantine on Arrival Price List

Post by BklynBoy »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:33 am It's an 'Ordinary (E type)' visa which is probably valid for one month. Then you need to extend it for 3, 6, 9, 12 months. If your extension is for business/working that's when you need to justify that you have a job, etc. Otherwise you can extend it 'while looking for work' (nudge, nudge, wink, wink - enjoying an extended vacation).

Sorry, I wasn't suggesting you were wrong. Just surprised that it was a 'business' visa.
no worries.. i was getting confused..actually i just looked again ..its for 3 months. Maybe i am confused with the name of the visa?
Says issued june 24
expiry september 23rd

so is this a business visa that i have??
yes, I justified i had a job opportunity..a job offer. I included the employment contract, letter from the business that wants to hire me ..contact info.
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

valid to USE for 3 months, (entry within 3 months) but only a 30 day stay
Than extend in county
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Phuketrichard is correct, so many people get confused by the 3 month validity of Visas issued in Advance.

Embassies still advertise/refer to the E-type (Ordinary) Visa as a Business Visa.

"EF" is just part of the Visa number.
"E" indicates it is an E-type Visa
"F" indicates it was issued by the MoFAIC via an overseas mission.

You have 3 months to use the Visa to enter Cambodia, if you don't use it prior to the expiry date is is invalidated and you need to start from scratch.

Upon arrival you will be granted a 1 month validity of stay period, this will be noted on the Entry Stamp.
ssian
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ssian »

Anyone has any updates if there will still be auto-visa tourist renewal after 01Jul2020?
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

ssian wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:48 pm Anyone has any updates if there will still be auto-visa tourist renewal after 01Jul2020?
The Government has not yet announced or indicated an official end date. Once they make a decision they will release a directive allowing those here on a T-type Visa or Visa exempt entry time to get their affairs in order...until then, carry on, nothing to do.
ssian
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ssian »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:28 pm
ssian wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:48 pm Anyone has any updates if there will still be auto-visa tourist renewal after 01Jul2020?
The Government has not yet announced or indicated an official end date. Once they make a decision they will release a directive allowing those here on a T-type Visa or Visa exempt entry time to get their affairs in order...until then, carry on, nothing to do.
Thank you! i asked my Embassy but their response was still in discussion. While previous released update was from US embassy website.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Does anyone know how many people are flying on those Seoul to Phnom Penh flights at the moment?
Virtually full or virtually empty?
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

According to most reports they appear to be pretty full, as in at least 100+ pax. Sure those numbers will start dwindling though with the current restrictions and requirements.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Doc67 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:06 pm Does anyone know how many people are flying on those Seoul to Phnom Penh flights at the moment?
US journalist recounts trip back to Phnom Penh
26 June 2020
the-road/clutching-straws-get-home-t387 ... ml#p431416
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Doc67 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:06 pm Does anyone know how many people are flying on those Seoul to Phnom Penh flights at the moment?
doesnt answer your question but on my flight from SIN-PP august 6th - It shows 48 people have reserved seats. That doesn't mean there arent more but thats what i see for now
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic