French-Canadian STEVE PLASSE and Cambodian Woman Busted for Meth in Kampot

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
d3usr3x
Tourist

Re: French-Canadian STEVE PLASSE and Cambodian Woman Busted for Meth in Kampot

Post by d3usr3x »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:34 am
d3usr3x wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:07 pm Well, Them 2 zombified meth heads only got what they deserved...
I knew the guy in Phnom Penh as he's a common 'frien' of a friend of mine in Thailand...
I knew he had money issues, and he managed to sweet talk me sweet enough for me to be stupid once again, lending him nearly 1000$, which he swore on his mother life he would pay me back the week after...
On the payday, I learned he had fled to Kampot...
I always believed in Karma, and once again, it didn't disappoint me...
I'm thinking about charging them for theft but I prefer not to be involved in such a story...
Drug trafficking, especially meth, which to me equals death, is something I feel good about the further from it I am...
But I have to say that Im trul7y shocked at how truly bad they look... maybe its because they just got busted, but it cannot be just that... This plague that is meth really got its toll on the users...
I am for the legalisation of weed, but Meth??? it's what the NAZIS were taking that allowed them to invade countries in the blitz of an eye...whyile numbing all their normal human feelings which lead to all these massacres that I still cant understand how any human beings could have possibly done it... The answer :
PERVITIN (Methamphetamines)
I just hope that some time locked up behind bars will help them become normal human beings again... I know I wont get my money back, so at least something good has to come out of this story...
Has their image deteriorated significantly since you lent the money? How long was it?

actually yes...shockingly...i knew they were doing it, but recreationally, i knew him mostly doing weed and lsd, her was doing more meth, obviously as its an apparent ''cultural'' thing...but this picture, if not photoshoped, is scary... he disapeared about a month ago, and i saw him like a week before they disapeared... he didnt loook too goiod but because of a staphylo bacterial infectionthat had spread to multiple parts of his body(which is why i lent him the money to cover hospital treatment, but now I even doubt he went there, and most probably bought themselves a big bag of death and left to kampot..
stupid me . and its not the 1st time I help peoiple who end up fucking me over(not all of them, but 90% easy...)

I think the Meth makes quick work of its victims.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Wow, that’s some story d3. It’s a shame you got screwed over. Big of you to tell your tale. 🙏🏻
anna.bordalo
Tourist

Post by anna.bordalo »

j'ai très bien connu ce garçon STEVE PLASSE en France a Villefranche sur saone 69400 pres de Lyon .. malheureusement pendant des années j'ai fréquenté le milieu de l'héroïne... heuresement aujourd'hui cet vie est loin derriere moi c'est pourquoi je me permet de temoigner.... Steve a fait de nombreuses dettes en France...Il utilisait de l'heroine et surtout de la Cocaine... a l'epoque on disait avec humour que il aurait vendu sa mere pour un gramme de cocaine...!! il passait ces journees a courir apres la cocaine!!! un gramme ne durait pas plus de 5 min avec lui!!! il empruntais des milliers d'euros avec toujours des longs discours pour convaincre et en promettant mot et merveilles.. un vrai comedien... un arnaqueur professionnel!!! ..400$ a mon voisin...meme les gens quils frequentais chaque jour et qui etait ses amis il les volait... un jour il nous a dit... je change de vie... je part en Thailande pour travailler...deux mois plus tard on apprend que il n'a toujours pas commencer a travailler et que il fait la fete toute la journee...en France le gramme de cocaine est a 90 Euro... en Thailande il paye 10 euro... comment ne pas en profiter et plonger dedans... nous apprenons ensuite que il termine en prison.. il finit par sortir et revenir en France.. il travaille.. il est bien. ...je voyait ces photos sur Facebook et je pensait que il etait revenu a une vie normal.. je ne comprend pourquoi etre retourner en Thailande et pourquoi ses parents l'ont laisser partir a nouveau.. ??? je pense que cet fois son pere malgre tout son argent ne pourras pas le sortir de cet histoire.... cet fois ces parents devraient le laisser se debrouiller pour que ils apprenent enfin de ces erreurs... !!

Admin edit to add Google Translate:
"I knew this boy STEVE PLASSE very well in France in Villefranche sur saone 69400 near Lyon .. unfortunately for years I have frequented the world of heroin ... hopefully today this life is far behind me c 'is why I allow myself to testify .... Steve made many debts in France ... He used heroin and especially Cocaine ... at the time it was said with humor that he would have sold his mother for a gram of cocaine ... !! he spent these days chasing after the cocaine !!! a gram did not last more than 5 min with him !!! he borrowed thousands of euros with always long speeches to convince and by promising word and wonders .. a real actor ... a professional scammer !!! ..400 $ to my neighbor ... even the people they frequented every day and who was his friends he stole them ... one day he told us ... I change my life ... I go to Thailand to work ... two months later we learn that he still has not started to work and that he celebrates all day ... in France the gram of cocaine is 90 Euro ... in Thailand he pays 10 euro ... how not to take advantage of it and dive into it ... we then learn that he ends up in prison .. he ends up going out and coming back to France .. he works .. he is good. ... I saw these photos on Facebook and I thought that he had returned to a normal life .. I do not understand why to go back to Thailand and why his parents let him go again .. ??? I think this time his father despite all his money will not be able to get him out of this story .... this time these parents should let him manage so that they finally learn from these mistakes ... !!"

Any French speakers want to update the translation, please contact a Mod. :thumb:
numacsys
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by numacsys »

d3usr3x wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:07 pm it's what the NAZIS were taking that allowed them to invade countries in the blitz of an eye...whyile numbing all their normal human feelings which lead to all these massacres that I still cant understand how any human beings could have possibly done it...
When I read this part (and those other self-glorifyng bits and pieces) I knew right there and then that you're probably a meth taker too and all these tales you tell about having lent him $1k and how you're so happy the farther you are from it, how karma would or should strike this so-called "frien' of a friend", the blame-shifting and accusatory tone and, most laughably and vomitably disdainful, that claim above of being scientifically and mathematically certain about Germans invading other countries in a drug-induced spree. Only a meth head would write such garbage.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

numacsys wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:37 am
d3usr3x wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:07 pm it's what the NAZIS were taking that allowed them to invade countries in the blitz of an eye...whyile numbing all their normal human feelings which lead to all these massacres that I still cant understand how any human beings could have possibly done it...
When I read this part (and those other self-glorifyng bits and pieces) I knew right there and then that you're probably a meth taker too and all these tales you tell about having lent him $1k and how you're so happy the farther you are from it, how karma would or should strike this so-called "frien' of a friend", the blame-shifting and accusatory tone and, most laughably and vomitably disdainful, that claim above of being scientifically and mathematically certain about Germans invading other countries in a drug-induced spree. Only a meth head would write such garbage.
I think it's an accepted fact that "Panzerschokolade" plaid an important role in the German Wehrmacht's much faster than anticipated advance when invading France in particular. It simply allowed them to keep moving for days with hardly any rest. The poster you quoted didn't say that it was a "drug-induced spree"; he correctly pointed out that the drug increased their speed of movement to a level unheard of at the time. As far as he claims that it was also a contributing factor to atrocities committed, I wouldn't dismiss that as "garbage" either, although I'm unconvinced that it was a major factor.
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

numacsys wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:37 am
Historical certainty, not scientific or mathematical...

"During World War II, methamphetamine was sold in tablet form under the brand name Pervitin (not to be confused with Perviton, which is a synonym for Phenatine), produced by the Berlin-based Temmler pharmaceutical company. It was used by all branches of the combined Wehrmacht armed forces of the Third Reich, for its stimulant effects and to induce extended wakefulness.[147][148] Pervitin became colloquially known among the German troops as "Stuka-Tablets" (Stuka-Tabletten) and "Herman-Göring-Pills" (Hermann-Göring-Pillen). Side effects were so serious that the army sharply cut back its usage in 1940.[149] By 1941, usage was restricted to a doctor's prescription, and the military tightly controlled its distribution. Soldiers would only receive a couple tablets at a time, and were discouraged from using them in combat. Historian Lukasz Kamienski says "A soldier going to battle on Pervitin usually found himself unable to perform effectively for the next day or two. Suffering from a drug hangover and looking more like a zombie than a great warrior, he had to recover from the side effects." Some soldiers turned very violent, committing war crimes against civilians; others attacked their own officers.[149]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine

Amphetamines (not necessarily of the meth sort) in fact were used by the US in WWII as well. There's a great book called Ghost Soldiers about a group of US soldiers who go to liberate a POW camp in the Philippines in 1945, and use speed to get through the jungle.

https://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Soldiers-A ... 038549565X
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_p ... militaries
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

The military soldier uses drugs for a greater goal - rapid advancement, surprise raid on POW camp, etc.
Often he knows the risks going in and makes a judgement call.

This couple uses if for their own self-pleasure. And in the process destroyed many lives.

But an addict only changes when he or she hits rock bottom. Hopefully Prey Sar will be the rock bottom for them.

And then maybe they can atone for the rest of the lives for all the damage they did.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

Let them rot in a prison cell and think about their sins. I have no 2 riel of empathy for anyone who damages other peoples lives to support their addiction. They all know where the trip ends when they start touching that stuff before they get hooked. Let them pay the final price.
work is for people who cant find truffles
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

This is some sad, shocking stuff..
Spoiler:
But I can't stop lolling at that photo. I'm so sorry.
Chld3569
Tourist
France

Post by Chld3569 »

anna.bordalo wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:49 am j'ai très bien connu ce garçon STEVE PLASSE en France a Villefranche sur saone 69400 pres de Lyon .. malheureusement pendant des années j'ai fréquenté le milieu de l'héroïne... heuresement aujourd'hui cet vie est loin derriere moi c'est pourquoi je me permet de temoigner.... Steve a fait de nombreuses dettes en France...Il utilisait de l'heroine et surtout de la Cocaine... a l'epoque on disait avec humour que il aurait vendu sa mere pour un gramme de cocaine...!! il passait ces journees a courir apres la cocaine!!! un gramme ne durait pas plus de 5 min avec lui!!! il empruntais des milliers d'euros avec toujours des longs discours pour convaincre et en promettant mot et merveilles.. un vrai comedien... un arnaqueur professionnel!!! ..400$ a mon voisin...meme les gens quils frequentais chaque jour et qui etait ses amis il les volait... un jour il nous a dit... je change de vie... je part en Thailande pour travailler...deux mois plus tard on apprend que il n'a toujours pas commencer a travailler et que il fait la fete toute la journee...en France le gramme de cocaine est a 90 Euro... en Thailande il paye 10 euro... comment ne pas en profiter et plonger dedans... nous apprenons ensuite que il termine en prison.. il finit par sortir et revenir en France.. il travaille.. il est bien. ...je voyait ces photos sur Facebook et je pensait que il etait revenu a une vie normal.. je ne comprend pourquoi etre retourner en Thailande et pourquoi ses parents l'ont laisser partir a nouveau.. ??? je pense que cet fois son pere malgre tout son argent ne pourras pas le sortir de cet histoire.... cet fois ces parents devraient le laisser se debrouiller pour que ils apprenent enfin de ces erreurs... !!

Admin edit to add Google Translate:
"I knew this boy STEVE PLASSE very well in France in Villefranche sur saone 69400 near Lyon .. unfortunately for years I have frequented the world of heroin ... hopefully today this life is far behind me c 'is why I allow myself to testify .... Steve made many debts in France ... He used heroin and especially Cocaine ... at the time it was said with humor that he would have sold his mother for a gram of cocaine ... !! he spent these days chasing after the cocaine !!! a gram did not last more than 5 min with him !!! he borrowed thousands of euros with always long speeches to convince and by promising word and wonders .. a real actor ... a professional scammer !!! ..400 $ to my neighbor ... even the people they frequented every day and who was his friends he stole them ... one day he told us ... I change my life ... I go to Thailand to work ... two months later we learn that he still has not started to work and that he celebrates all day ... in France the gram of cocaine is 90 Euro ... in Thailand he pays 10 euro ... how not to take advantage of it and dive into it ... we then learn that he ends up in prison .. he ends up going out and coming back to France .. he works .. he is good. ... I saw these photos on Facebook and I thought that he had returned to a normal life .. I do not understand why to go back to Thailand and why his parents let him go again .. ??? I think this time his father despite all his money will not be able to get him out of this story .... this time these parents should let him manage so that they finally learn from these mistakes ... !!"

Any French speakers want to update the translation, please contact a Mod. :thumb:

Je viens de voir ton message.. C'est bien triste tout ça mais ta pas tort dans ce que tu dis...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic