French-Canadian STEVE PLASSE and Cambodian Woman Busted for Meth in Kampot

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Gumby
Expatriate
Madagascar

Re: French-Canadian STEVE PLASSE and Cambodian Woman Busted for Meth in Kampot

Post by Gumby »

Does he have a boner?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Gumby wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:19 pm Does he have a boner?
Why wouldn't he when he's next to that sultry temptress?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

They all need lovin'.
d3usr3x
Tourist

Post by d3usr3x »

Well, Them 2 zombified meth heads only got what they deserved...
I knew the guy in Phnom Penh as he's a common 'frien' of a friend of mine in Thailand...
I knew he had money issues, and he managed to sweet talk me sweet enough for me to be stupid once again, lending him nearly 1000$, which he swore on his mother life he would pay me back the week after...
On the payday, I learned he had fled to Kampot...
I always believed in Karma, and once again, it didn't disappoint me...
I'm thinking about charging them for theft but I prefer not to be involved in such a story...
Drug trafficking, especially meth, which to me equals death, is something I feel good about the further from it I am...
But I have to say that Im trul7y shocked at how truly bad they look... maybe its because they just got busted, but it cannot be just that... This plague that is meth really got its toll on the users...
I am for the legalisation of weed, but Meth??? it's what the NAZIS were taking that allowed them to invade countries in the blitz of an eye...whyile numbing all their normal human feelings which lead to all these massacres that I still cant understand how any human beings could have possibly done it... The answer :
PERVITIN (Methamphetamines)
I just hope that some time locked up behind bars will help them become normal human beings again... I know I wont get my money back, so at least something good has to come out of this story...
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

d3usr3x wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:07 pm Well, Them 2 zombified meth heads only got what they deserved...
I knew the guy in Phnom Penh as he's a common 'frien' of a friend of mine in Thailand...
I knew he had money issues, and he managed to sweet talk me sweet enough for me to be stupid once again, lending him nearly 1000$, which he swore on his mother life he would pay me back the week after...
I'm thinking about charging them for theft but I prefer not to be involved in such a story...
Drug trafficking, especially meth, which to me equals death, is something I feel good about the further from it I am...
But I have to say that Im trul7y shocked at how truly bad they look... maybe its because they just got busted, but it cannot be just that... This plague that is meth really got its toll on the users...
I am for the legalisation of weed, but Meth??? it's what the NAZIS were taking that allowed them to invade countries in the blitz of an eye...whyile numbing all their normal human feelings which lead to all these massacres that I still cant understand how any human beings could have possibly done it... The answer :
I just hope that some time locked up behind bars will help them become normal human beings again... I know I wont get my money back, so at least something good has to come out of this story...
Thanks for posting that. Sometimes we see this "pathetic" (as in pathos) photos of expats busted for meth and they look so sad and run down that we forget that they have probably left a trail of disaster behind them.
That meth is bad shit and some people cannot be helped. Deportation might be a wake up call. Here's hoping.
d3usr3x
Tourist

Post by d3usr3x »

Anchor Moy wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:19 pm
d3usr3x wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:07 pm Well, Them 2 zombified meth heads only got what they deserved...
Thanks for posting that. Sometimes we see this "pathetic" (as in pathos) photos of expats busted for meth and they look so sad and run down that we forget that they have probably left a trail of disaster behind them.
That meth is bad shit and some people cannot be helped. Deportation might be a wake up call. Here's hoping.
Well Thank You too for your reply...
Im just new on this site..To be honest, I sent some people tracking them down (after all a 1000$ goes a long way here), and I received a link to this post just tonight...
As you supposed, they did leave a long trail of pathological disasters behind them ( I been told they have stolen many things from different people before escaping to their logical fate... Hopefuly this pandemic wont last too long so he can get deported, as Im not convinced Khmer prison is the healthier of things for them... as for her, unfortunately, she is condemn to staying in a country where the meth epidemic is simply too widespread to even think it is possible to eventually get rid of it... People use it thinking they are vitamins... and if you light up a cigarette near them they are going to tell you to f%#@ off with your poison, but they don't mind smoking theirs in front of kids, and even when pregnant(but quitting tobacco this they would, cause everyone knows smoking kills, right) Meth has truly become the worse planet wide drug epidemic, and it doesn't care whether your from a low working class or from high wealthy one... it's sneaky, soulless, and killing... Sad world indeed
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Ravensnest »

That shit is a nasty drug. All chemicals- no part of it was created by "The Creator."

I like how he put his arm around her like it the pic was for his Facebook feed.
Still here, in country...
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

d3usr3x wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:07 pm
Pervitin was still popular in the Czech Republic in the 1990s, it was as you say invented as marching powder for the Nazis. Nasty stuff, but not quite the same thing as Crystal Meth or Ice.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Has their image deteriorated significantly since you lent the money? How long was it?

I think the Meth makes quick work of its victims.
d3usr3x
Tourist

Post by d3usr3x »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:07 am
d3usr3x wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:07 pm
Pervitin was still popular in the Czech Republic in the 1990s, it was as you say invented as marching powder for the Nazis. Nasty stuff, but not quite the same thing as Crystal Meth or Ice.
Anyway, the marketing team at the time had quite a sense of sarcastic humor... Pervitin : perverting
and the universe itself has a pretty badass sense of humour... up until the end of the 2nd world war, all drugs were freely available, and taken by mostly the upper class... then the war started, and Pervitin (Methamphetamine hydrochloride) became the people's drug, military as well as civilians... Hitler himself was one of the biggest methhead known to history, getting multiple injections a day from his personal doctor (Dr. Morel :more hell) although towards the end he started being bored and started mixing his meth with cocaine, oxycodone, and Methadone)(the Nazis morphine supllies had been cut off, so they had to find an alternative and came up with this truly nasty molecule which they still overprescribe nowadays to opiate addicts, which in my opinion is a war crime... then after the war, on drugs, they started the war on drugs, which is the most hypocritical thing they could do, as on one side they would arrest users, and on the other they would manufacture, import and push the people to get addicted to it, to then put them behind bars(apparently this is some economic/logic business plan) like when US invaded back Afghanistan, there was 300hectares of poppies, when they left, 30 000 hectares... and because most countries listen to america, if you get busted with a joint, you lose your life...like Duterte, who declared his own war on meth, declaring he would kill users and dealers... what most people dont know, is that he's doing what everybody else is doing, he's controlling his market to maintain absolute monopoly on this trillion dollar annual industry... if you look at the netherlands, or better, at portugual, who decriminalised ALL drugs, the consumption is much less than in countries with harsher regulations...tell me not to do something and ill do it for sure... anyway, drugs are bad M'kay? especially when running dry some might say :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic