15Yo Country Girl Attacks her Rapist with a Meat Cleaver and Puts Him in Hospital

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

15Yo Country Girl Attacks her Rapist with a Meat Cleaver and Puts Him in Hospital

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News (Phnom Penh): On June 1, 2020, a 58-year-old man, Ros Pat, was seriously injured after getting attacked by a 15-year-old girl that he raped at the Reaksmei Chumpuvon guesthouse in Sangkat Chom Chao3, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh. The girl was identified as N*** Sreyny, 15 years old; she had just arrived in Phnom Penh from Kampong Speu, alone and looking for work.

The man said he was driving his motorbike and saw the girl was standing with a bag near Tangsang Kang Thbong pagoda. He stopped his motorbike and asked her where she was going. She told him that she was looking for a job. So then the man said that if she would do a massage for him, he would pay her US$20. Then, he took her to the guesthouse.

The girl said that, before the incident, she was standing near the pagoda when the man drove up on the motorbike, plate no. Takeo 1L-7045, and asked her if she wanted a ride. She said she had no money to pay for a ride because she didn't have a job. The man told her that he could find her a job, and if she didn't have money, she could do a massage for him and he would pay her 20 dollars straight away. She agreed to that and the man took her to the guesthouse.

However, once in the room alone with the young girl, the motodop didn't even ask for a massage but just took off the girl's clothes and then raped her twice. The girl was upset and angry, so she took a meat cleaver that she was carrying in the bag that she brought from home, and she attacked the rapist with it, until he collapsed in a pool of blood.

The man was sent to the hospital with severe injuries and the girl was detained and sent to the police station for questioning. Police are still investigating the case.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Re: 15Yo Country Girl Attacks her Rapist with a Meat Cleaver and Puts Him in Hospital

Post by Marty »

Always have a meat cleaver handy to fend off rapists or just to get rid of anybody generally.
Robins
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: 15Yo Country Girl Attacks her Rapist with a Meat Cleaver and Puts Him in Hospital

Post by Robins »

Cool, when I was a cop we had a bozo try to force a blow job with a knife in the woman's room at the local park. He picked the wrong woman. She bit the thing completely off, spit it out, and fled on foot.

There it was on the floor of the park restroom and he's rolling in agony with 5 cops standing over him laughing themselves silly. Even the paramedics were laughing at him.

Brave women, she even said, "I thought that when I bit it the knife would be the last thing on his mind." She was right.

Those were vicious lies and rumors that some of us stomped on the dick before the paramedics got there and wrapped it in gauze.
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

Just a shame she didn't kill the piece of shit, thats the least he deserves

A horrible experience for her to go through, hope she is ok & there are adults to watch out for her now
Rama
Expatriate

Post by Rama »

Robins wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:37 pm Cool, when I was a cop we had a bozo try to force a blow job with a knife in the woman's room at the local park. He picked the wrong woman. She bit the thing completely off, spit it out, and fled on foot.

There it was on the floor of the park restroom and he's rolling in agony with 5 cops standing over him laughing themselves silly. Even the paramedics were laughing at him.

Brave women, she even said, "I thought that when I bit it the knife would be the last thing on his mind." She was right.

Those were vicious lies and rumors that some of us stomped on the dick before the paramedics got there and wrapped it in gauze.
Fuck you pig.

Fuck the police.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Rama wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:47 am
Robins wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:37 pm Cool, when I was a cop we had a bozo try to force a blow job with a knife in the woman's room at the local park. He picked the wrong woman. She bit the thing completely off, spit it out, and fled on foot.

Fuck you pig.

Fuck the police.
I don’t think there is any call for that!!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Rama wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:47 am

Fuck you pig.

Fuck the police.
Yikes, Rama. Take a week off, that seems totally uncalled for. Did you read his post wrong or something?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Longhaul12
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Longhaul12 »

Perhaps Rama is the bozo in question :D
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Ghostwriter wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:57 am Image
Damn straight. Shoulda cut his dick off.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic