Wanting the Police Arrested...Geoge Floyd Case

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
MikeD
Expatriate
United States of America

Wanting the Police Arrested...Geoge Floyd Case

Post by MikeD »

They want all the four officers arrested. What planet do they live on to say that the Viet officer standing on the look out for any possible violence/danger from nearby criminals should be arrested as well? And the other officers were pinning him from the chest down, merely doing their job, should be arrested?. It is clear from the video that officer Derek Chauvin was the only officer causing George's death. There was NO other evidence proving murder intentions from the other officers. You cannot simply say all of them conspired to kill George!!! All did their fucking job!!

The moral of this story is, however, if you did nothing wrong you should NOT be fearful of the police and be tripped up and killed somehow. It seems like this happens every time. I just can't say that a cop would simply want to kill any suspect that is black, who appears innocent, friendly, non confrontational. In my professional opinion, George partly contributed to his own death when he could have found a way to survive especially if he wasn't under the influence.

Can you share any of your own police stories/dealings where you got yourself out of trouble or did not come close to near death situation?

atkins, k
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Wanting the Police Arrested...Geoge Floyd Case

Post by atkins, k »

The main guy lost his job and was arrested within A few days, NOW they are calling for the death penalty for him. This is unbelievable, get ready for more protests when he ONLY gets found guilty on 3rd degree murder.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

MikeD wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:06 am They want all the four officers arrested. What planet do they live on to say that the Viet officer standing on the look out for any possible violence/danger from nearby criminals should be arrested as well? And the other officers were pinning him from the chest down, merely doing their job, should be arrested?. It is clear from the video that officer Derek Chauvin was the only officer causing George's death. There was NO other evidence proving murder intentions from the other officers. You cannot simply say all of them conspired to kill George!!! All did their fucking job!!

The moral of this story is, however, if you did nothing wrong you should NOT be fearful of the police and be tripped up and killed somehow. It seems like this happens every time. I just can't say that a cop would simply want to kill any suspect that is black, who appears innocent, friendly, non confrontational. In my professional opinion, George partly contributed to his own death when he could have found a way to survive especially if he wasn't under the influence.

Can you share any of your own police stories/dealings where you got yourself out of trouble or did not come close to near death situation?

racist much?
victim blaming... I cant convince someone who already is saying the victim played a role in his own death...
i feel like this site has more people just wanting to talk about trump and politics..but i guess your entitled to your thoughts... and i can just avoid these threads..but it honestly hurts to hear you feel that way.. Your entitled to your own experiences and for most part that makes sense but there are too many times when specifically black and brown people have been killed for no reason or killed for a reason that doesn't add up
Most recently was Breana Taylor in Kentucky..some no knock warrent. Killed in her own home. But your experiences aren't their experiences and vice versa

anyway just wanted to share my thoughts.. this thread is insulting in my opinion
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

are you fucking for real??

all 4 should be arrested
1 for killing him
the other 3 for standing by an doing NOTHING for 8+ minutes.
"Accessory to Murder"
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

It was possibly suicide by cop.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

thats dumb @Marty
lol..damn u i came back here.. this thread is insulting.... u guys need to go on 4chan or some shit
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

BklynBoy wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:53 am thats dumb @Marty
lol..damn u i came back here.. this thread is insulting.... u guys need to go on 4chan or some shit
he is on my ignore list so didn't see his post until u commented but ..
Marty needs a therapist
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:38 am all 4 should be arrested
1 for killing him
the other 3 for standing by an doing NOTHING for 8+ minutes.
"Accessory to Murder"
I agree, I think it's clear that it would have been those other officers' duty to stop this. They had plenty of time, unlike in a shootout.

Personally, I think it's wrong to charge the main perp with only 3rd degree murder. He might not have had an intention to kill when he put his knee down, but leaving it there for more than 8 minutes does ultimately make it an intentional act. If I were on the jury, I wouldn't hesitate to condemn this piece of shit to death, although I'm opposed to the death penalty - as long as it exists, it needs to be used against exactly this kind of oxygen thief.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

BklynBoy wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:31 amvictim blaming... I cant convince someone who already is saying the victim played a role in his own death...
There could be fault on both sides. The officers handled the situation poorly AND George Floyd was resistant, belligerent and, possibly, high as a kite.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

Doesn't matter what state the perpetrator was in or his previous. Police aren't judge and jury. That's why there's law courts.

The idiocy and ineptitude of the officers is astonishing. Like the USA needs race riots in the time of Covid.

I hope the kneeling dude gets life imprisonment. For being a fucking idiot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic