2012 Honda Click 125 - 37xxx km

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
talltuktuk
Expatriate
United States of America

2012 Honda Click 125 - 37xxx km

Post by talltuktuk »

I bought moto this from an expat in May of 2019. It was in great condition when I bought it and I have taken excellent care of it. It is mechanically sound and everything works well. I have had all of the recommended services done at Honda. It’s had regular oil changes and any repair issues were addressed immediately. I don’t abuse the moto and have always taken good care of it. It has some minor cosmetic issues - scratches, faded plastic - normal wear and tear for a 8 year old moto - but it still looks good. The seat is in great condition. This is a solid bike and I would personally have no hesitation driving it anywhere in Cambodia right now. I am selling because I am leaving Cambodia. I have the registration card, tag, and all receipts from repair work. $800/ono. Please see the service/repair history (pic attached) for new parts and repairs that I have done.

Upgrades/modifications:

All lights (turn signal, brake lights, tail lights) upgraded to LED.

Instrument backlighting converted to custom red/blue color.

Bright and clear LED headlights. Thumb button on handlebar momentarily activates one side of headlights into strobe mode.

Rapid-fire horn. When you press the horn button the horn honks several times per second. It’s great for getting attention for safety. If you don’t want this I can disable it and return it to the normal horn function.

Both tires converted to tubeless and both are in great condition.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Cambodia: where money can buy you absolutely anything except intelligence.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Re: 2012 Honda Click 125 - 37xxx km

Post by explorer »

Where do you get tubeless sealant in Cambodia?
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
talltuktuk
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by talltuktuk »

explorer wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:08 pm Where do you get tubeless sealant in Cambodia?
No idea. I went to a tire shop, told them I wanted the wheels converted to tubeless, and they did it. I watched them do it and they didn’t use any sealant. I have had zero issues with leaks or flats in months.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

talltuktuk wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:53 am
explorer wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:08 pm Where do you get tubeless sealant in Cambodia?
No idea. I went to a tire shop, told them I wanted the wheels converted to tubeless, and they did it. I watched them do it and they didn’t use any sealant. I have had zero issues with leaks or flats in months.
The problem with tubeless tires is getting them repaired when punctured, thats when you need sealant.

Eg: Learn How To Patch a Tubeless Motorcycle Tire step by step.

Flat tire in a car? You’re back on the road in fifteen minutes. Flat tire on a motorcycle? You need to have a plan. I used this generic string-type tubeless tire repair kit after noticing that my rear tire was losing a few psi per week. Here's how you can too.

https://www.rideapart.com/articles/2553 ... ycle-tire/
talltuktuk
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by talltuktuk »

Kuroneko wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:08 pm
The problem with tubeless tires is getting them repaired when punctured, thats when you need sealant.

Flat tire in a car? You’re back on the road in fifteen minutes. Flat tire on a motorcycle? You need to have a plan. I used this generic string-type tubeless tire repair kit after noticing that my rear tire was losing a few psi per week. Here's how you can too.

That’s the standard repair here for tubeless. Some Hondas come from the factory with tubeless and they don’t come with sealant. I had constant flats and problems with tubes, hence my change to tubeless. I’ve had zero problems since.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

talltuktuk wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:26 pm

That’s the standard repair here for tubeless. Some Hondas come from the factory with tubeless and they don’t come with sealant. I had constant flats and problems with tubes, hence my change to tubeless. I’ve had zero problems since.
You changed from tubeless to tubeless that does not make sense. Getting tubed tyres repaired here is easy getting tubeless repairs is not that is why you need a tubeless repair kit as shown Not sure who does tubeless repairs in pp
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Kuroneko wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:46 pm

You are referring to the sealant which you pump in the tire which seals when the tire punctures. I have not seen it here and if your tire is not filled with sealant you really need to carry the standard repair kit. If you get a puncture its going to be a real problem.
talltuktuk
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by talltuktuk »

Kuroneko wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:46 pm

You changed from tubeless to tubeless that does not make sense. Getting tubed tyres repaired here is easy getting tubeless repairs is not that is why you need a tubeless repair kit as shown Not sure who does tubeless repairs in pp
I just re-read my post and responses 3 times and I do not see anywhere where I said I changed from “tubeless to tubeless”. When I got the Click, both tires had tubes. I had several flats (because of junk on the road) and finally took it to a tire shop and had both tires replaced with tubeless tires, no tubes inside. They added no sealant. My BF bought a brand new Scoopy with factory tubeless tires, no sealant in them either.

I know that sealant helps immediately if you get a puncture but they don’t use it here. The patch kit you posted is how nearly every tire shop in this country fixes leaks in tubeless tires, both in cars and motos. If you have a tire with tubes in it and you run over a nail, it immediately goes flat. A tubeless tire will usually stay inflated (or just slow leak) as long as the nail stays in it. This gives you time to get to a repair shop. I didn’t carry a repair kit with me as there are repairs shops every 50m here. I had constant problems with flat tires/leaks/shitty tubes before I converted to tubeless. I haven’t had any problems since except for 1 nail which didn’t lose any air in the 3 days it took me to get it fixed. It’s been nearly 6 months since I converted. Tubeless tires run cooler, are easier to repair, and more reliable that tires with tubes.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Yes the post you are referring to is the one I delegated and reposted don't know how you got my deleted post must have copied while I was deleting The repost is above your last
talltuktuk
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by talltuktuk »

SOLD
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic