Riots in Multiple States

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
God'sGift
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Riots in Multiple States

Post by God'sGift »

When you usher in a police-state, over a virus hoax - then this is what you end up with!
Bernie Bro
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bernie Bro »

Police stations burning in America. Australia on fire so badly you can see it from a satellite out in Space. It seems that a lot of significant things burning is becoming normal now. Or at least, even more normal than before
MikeD
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by MikeD »

atkins, k wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:20 pm I fall to see how burning down an Autozone and looting A target store help further the cause. Instead of being A people vs. the state issues, which it should be, it was quickly turned into a black vs. white issue. At this point the "protests" have been coopted by malicious actors whos only intent is to destroy as much stuff as possible.

A side note, blacks kill more blacks in America in one year than American police do in A decade. Where is the outrage in Chicago when 30 blacks get killed every single weekend over the summer by other blacks?

This isn't even citing facts on the disproportionate black on white crime rates as well as the amount of black men in USA who are consistently in trouble with the law. Look if you want to call me out for anything I have said here, you better provide hard facts because I will be.
Great points k. WE are in a dangerous pandemic where we must listen to our doctors. Our parents taught us to "stay out of trouble" when something isolated happened to other people and respect the police and the law governing ALL people. In normal days, it might be good cause for a peaceful protest.

Finally, exhuberation and boredom in in your mind are NO substitue for going out and clashing with our hard working police force, again, during this pandemic. What you are seeing is a sign of weakness, immaturity, lack of respect and discipline, exactly is what doctors dont want people to do AND what silent COVID wants otherwise. Ted Turner believed in CNN headquarters in Atlanta!!!
bong.kuit
Expatriate

Post by bong.kuit »

MikeD wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:16 pm
atkins, k wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:20 pm I fall to see how burning down an Autozone and looting A target store help further the cause. Instead of being A people vs. the state issues, which it should be, it was quickly turned into a black vs. white issue. At this point the "protests" have been coopted by malicious actors whos only intent is to destroy as much stuff as possible.

A side note, blacks kill more blacks in America in one year than American police do in A decade. Where is the outrage in Chicago when 30 blacks get killed every single weekend over the summer by other blacks?

This isn't even citing facts on the disproportionate black on white crime rates as well as the amount of black men in USA who are consistently in trouble with the law. Look if you want to call me out for anything I have said here, you better provide hard facts because I will be.
Great points k. WE are in a dangerous pandemic where we must listen to our doctors. Our parents taught us to "stay out of trouble" when something isolated happened to other people and respect the police and the law governing ALL people. In normal days, it might be good cause for a peaceful protest.

Finally, exhuberation and boredom in in your mind are NO substitue for going out and clashing with our hard working police force, again, during this pandemic. What you are seeing is a sign of weakness, immaturity, lack of respect and discipline, exactly is what doctors dont want people to do AND what silent COVID wants otherwise. Ted Turner believed in CNN headquarters in Atlanta!!!
I fall to see how burning down an Autozone and looting A target store help further the cause. Nobody said it does. Strawman argument.

Instead of being A people vs. the state issues, which it should be, it was quickly turned into a black vs. white issue There is a history to it. The issue is structural racism. I know many rightwingers say it doesn't exist, movements like BLM show it is a concern for many others tho.

A side note, blacks kill more blacks in America in one year than American police do in A decade There is quite a difference between violence by the state and violence between citizens. Ridiculous argument.

This isn't even citing facts on the disproportionate black on white crime rates as well as the amount of black men in USA who are consistently in trouble with the law. Is it bc they are black or bc of socioeconomical reasons?
bong.kuit
Expatriate

Post by bong.kuit »

Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

bong.kuit wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:01 pm
MikeD wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:16 pm

I fall to see how burning down an Autozone and looting A target store help further the cause. Nobody said it does. Strawman argument.

Instead of being A people vs. the state issues, which it should be, it was quickly turned into a black vs. white issue There is a history to it. The issue is structural racism. I know many rightwingers say it doesn't exist, movements like BLM show it is a concern for many others tho.

A side note, blacks kill more blacks in America in one year than American police do in A decade There is quite a difference between violence by the state and violence between citizens. Ridiculous argument.

This isn't even citing facts on the disproportionate black on white crime rates as well as the amount of black men in USA who are consistently in trouble with the law. Is it bc they are black or bc of socioeconomical reasons?
Riots are as American as apple pie. Just let it be. It will blow over eventually. Until the next one.
bong.kuit
Expatriate

Post by bong.kuit »

MERICAN
Tourist
United States of America

Post by MERICAN »

It's the end of the world.
We are full into the earth's 3rd mass extinction event.

The day is soon approaching when we wish we could go back to the "good ol days" of just dealing with riots and a virus.

The real bad shit is right around the corner.

Wait til the feds break out all those guillotines they bought.... lol (I don't believe this is actually true)

Need to get back to Cambodia WHERE IT IS SAFE.
Thank you PM HE

:)
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic