Thai Flip-Flop Fetishist Arrested for Stealing 126 Pairs to Pleasure Himself

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Thai Flip-Flop Fetishist Arrested for Stealing 126 Pairs to Pleasure Himself

Post by John Bingham »

So he just used them and threw them away after having his way? What a terrible cad. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Thai Flip-Flop Fetishist Arrested for Stealing 126 Pairs to Pleasure Himself

Post by Doc67 »

Well it's a lot cheaper than the standard methods of sexual gratification.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It could be one of the cheapest methods next to just putting it in a hole in the ground or a tree or something.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Someone should have been more explicit when they told him to use a rubber.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Where does the digital transceiver fit in?
rexwell
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by rexwell »

I heard his girlfriend was a flip.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

rexwell wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:34 am I heard his girlfriend was a flip.
And the relationship was a ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Bernie Bro
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bernie Bro »

I somehow got subscribed to receive notifications for all Thailand topic posts. I tried both ways of unsubscribing in the email I had gotten for it, and neither worked. That was 2 days ago and it's kind of a pain. Does anybody know what else I can do to unsubscribe from that?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Bernie Bro wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:31 am I somehow got subscribed to receive notifications for all Thailand topic posts. I tried both ways of unsubscribing in the email I had gotten for it, and neither worked. That was 2 days ago and it's kind of a pain. Does anybody know what else I can do to unsubscribe from that?
Sorry I cannot help , but welcome to the computer dummies school. I can understand your pain of reading topics about Thailand for 2 days but can you not just wait till this virus wipes out the world population and there is no news to report .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Bernie Bro
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bernie Bro »

Thanks for quoting me so that you can report that you cannot help, and maybe the virus will kill off everyone so nobody posts anymore.

Perhaps we can get everyone else unable to help to make a similarly constructive post, and thereby pass the time reading them until 2021 when we have a vaccine :good:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic