Racism in Everyday Life...

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
CryptoAddict_
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Racism in Everyday Life...

Post by CryptoAddict_ »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:19 am
CryptoAddict_ wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:16 am
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:10 am Crypto, 10 minutes ago you said you were not bothering with this thread any more. ???
all this hypocrisy will end
I hope so - but i doubt it.
:mrgreen:
Pretty disgusting that you advocate for the destruction of white people and their nations. Seems like you’re the actual racist here
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

CryptoAddict_ wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:14 am
John Bingham wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:09 am
CryptoAddict_ wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:01 am
There’s a huge difference because we actually add value to the nations we reside in, we don’t go to Asia and immediately go on welfare and start criticizing the native population and blaming them and calling them racist and interfere in their politics like 99.9% of all migrants do in white nations. We add value while All migrants do is criticize and take. The difference is we add value while migrants to white nations devalue. Pretty simple, kinda funny you just don’t seem to get it. I guess ignorance is bliss,huh?
If you can't win an argument just make up a wild statistic, nobody will ever figure out that your 99.9% is a total bullshit. :?
Yeah that’s why when migrants come to our nations they immediately start demanding more representation and start demanding that we learn their native languages and abide by their religions And start building mosques and all these other outlandish demands while if the coin were flipped and we did this in their countries we would be killed for even trying to build a church or make any demands. You are a hypocrite and can’t see past your own nose
Yeah that’s why when migrants come to our nations they immediately start demanding more representation and start demanding that we learn their native languages and abide by their religions
More nonsense you made up. You know you have lost an argument when you have to make up BS statistics and hysterical scare stories.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

CryptoAddict_ wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:21 am
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:19 am
CryptoAddict_ wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:16 am
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:10 am Crypto, 10 minutes ago you said you were not bothering with this thread any more. ???
all this hypocrisy will end
I hope so - but i doubt it.
:mrgreen:
Pretty disgusting that you advocate for the destruction of white people and their nations. Seems like you’re the actual racist here
Nobody is advocating the destruction of anything. Apart from you. Excuse the pun but this issue isn't as black and white as you are making it out to be.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

poor Crypto..

almost makes you want to weep for the poor snowflake
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

There’s a huge difference because we actually add value to the nations we reside in, we don’t go to Asia and immediately go on welfare and start criticizing the native population and blaming them and calling them racist and interfere in their politics like 99.9% of all migrants do in white nations. We add value while All migrants do is criticize and take. The difference is we add value while migrants to white nations devalue. Pretty simple, kinda funny you just don’t seem to get it. I guess ignorance is bliss,huh?
Ah so all immigrants to white countries don't add value while all immigrants to brown and yellow countries add value. Is that what you are saying? You seem to have forgotten about jewish people for a start. (But I am sure you hate jews as well.)

You just sound very entitled as well as being a racist.

Not a good look.
Foreigner
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by Foreigner »

CryptoAddict_ wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:09 am
Big Daikon wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:51 am
CryptoAddict_ wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:56 am
Lol I’m not even gonna bother with this thread. The world will swing back towards nationalist and populism you can already see it happening. Even in this thread alone you leftist types are completely outnumbered. No one is falling for this happy girl lucky all hold hands and sing songs by the campfire. Different races have different in group preferences that lead to your so called “racism” racism doesn’t exist but survival does and in order to survive white people will revert back to the mean. Asians in Asia don’t even allow foreigners to own land or vote yet in white countries were supposed to? That’s not normal and will eventually come to an end. Good luck leftist, youre gonna need it
Are you Andrew Anglin? Just say you are. Please.
Sorry bud I don’t subscribe to any of those fake nationalists and they wouldn’t accept me anyway because I prefer asian women and my kids will be mixed.
Thank god you chose to use such a progressive word as "mixed".

Have you had any ideas for potential names for the kids ? Halfie ? Yellowface ? Theuselessbrownone ?
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

CryptoAddict_ wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:09 am
Big Daikon wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:51 am
CryptoAddict_ wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:56 am
Lol I’m not even gonna bother with this thread. The world will swing back towards nationalist and populism you can already see it happening. Even in this thread alone you leftist types are completely outnumbered. No one is falling for this happy girl lucky all hold hands and sing songs by the campfire. Different races have different in group preferences that lead to your so called “racism” racism doesn’t exist but survival does and in order to survive white people will revert back to the mean. Asians in Asia don’t even allow foreigners to own land or vote yet in white countries were supposed to? That’s not normal and will eventually come to an end. Good luck leftist, youre gonna need it
Are you Andrew Anglin? Just say you are. Please.
Sorry bud I don’t subscribe to any of those fake nationalists and they wouldn’t accept me anyway because I prefer asian women and my kids will be mixed.
So does Herr Anglin. He loves the LBFM. Long live Hapa Nationalism!
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Big Daikon wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:21 am Or the black man who killed two old white people?
https://www.delawareonline.com/story/ne ... 244707002/

The Central Park Karen made international news, btw.
That was a criminal and I do not think that I implied that black people do not commit crimes. My point is that in the two cases I mentioned, people were targeted for being black.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Khmu Nation wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:58 am
Big Daikon wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:50 am
Khmu Nation wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:39 amNationalism had its place when the world was small but the planet has moved on as everything is in a state of flux. Nothing is permanent. And its a question of perspective. Nations have only existed for about 10,000 years, humans for 200,000 years on a planet that is billions and billions of years old floating about in a universe where time has no established start or end point. And individually we are alive for 90 years (if we are lucky) and you want to waste years of your life squabbling over skin colour, gods that don't exist, boundaries that are invented and various wars that happened generations ago.

Live and let live.
History is cyclical. The future is the past.
Yes it is because people are so regressive and see things through the rose tinted spectacles of nostalgia. But it doesn't have to be. The great leap forward is surely a libertarian future with limited state, devolved governments and individual freedoms of movement and expression along with personal responsibility. I hate the welfare state.
Very loaded language there, but it shows the fundamental differences between Leftist and Rightist ideologies. Leftism generally views time as linear, one-way: forward. Rightism often views history as cyclical, with cultures rising and falling. (Love me some Spengler!)

That's why Make America Great Again was such a perfect shibboleth in 2016.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

I really hope you are just trolling, I really do. Otherwise, are you one of the racists that hates all foreigners but throws his convictions overboard when he comes to Asia and looks for cheap poontang?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic