Pattaya Bargirls—the inside story

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Pattaya Bargirls—the inside story

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

By Jay Patterson
February 26, 2020

The best thing is to have a farang husband and a Thai lover on the side

Oy, yo, yo! Farang men. What a bunch of neurotics! And boring. They get drunk and we have to sit and listen for hours as they tell us their endless problems. I don’t understand English very well and who knows what they’re talking about. I’m not their mother. I want to get my job done and take care of the next customer.

I haven’t spoken yet. Let me talk! They say we’re more beautiful than farang women. I think that the real reason is that these men themselves are not charming enough to attract their own kind. I wouldn’t want most of them as a life partner.

You’re just like everybody else! Farang men never believe it when we tell them the truth, but accept all our lies. Listen, do you think just because we’re poor country people that we didn’t have dreams. Do you think I sat as a little girl and thought ‘Oh, how wonderful! When I grow up I can go to Pattaya and sell myself to a bunch of dirty old men?

full https://www.pattayamail.com/alltime/pat ... ory-289269
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Pattaya Bargirls—the inside story

Post by Big Daikon »

All this time I thought I so hansum. Darn.
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

Dirty stupid farangs are banned from entering the country now, girls can go back to their dreams.
Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lost50 »

What an incredibly retarded 'interview'.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

hunter8 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:50 pm Dirty stupid farangs are banned from entering the country now, girls can go back to their dreams.
Her dream of marrying a Thai man, the majority of whom wouldn’t piss on her because her skin is too dark, or if one will stoop low enough to marry her, he will most likely slope off with a new girlfriend at the first opportunity and without so much as a backward glance, leaving her saddled with a couple of kids or more, to raise alone without a penny in child support, because “Mr Wonderful” won’t even acknowledge the existence of her or his children. Oh, and all those brothers and sisters will still be going hungry because her mothers “Thai husband” In the unlikely chance he’s still around, is too fucking useless to provide for them.
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

hunter8 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:50 pm ..... girls can go back to their dreams.
Bar Girl: Woohoo, I'm riding a unicorn in space.
LIVIDZX
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by LIVIDZX »

"Farang men. What a bunch of neurotics!"

Of course a Thai bar girl who by her own admission didn't make 5th grade came out with that.
alexvanlaar
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by alexvanlaar »

FUCK (THEM) AND FORGET
BORN STUPID DIE STUPID
NOT MY FAULT NOT MY PROB
Last edited by alexvanlaar on Sat May 23, 2020 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Foreigner
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by Foreigner »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:40 pm Image
oh my god, to touch that right now.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »