post office

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Re: post office

Post by Captain Bonez »

Finally, some real answers
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

As an alternative DHL works fine (docs and goods). Max shipments 300kg per single order at the moment. My delivery took 4 days to arrive to Europe.
work is for people who cant find truffles
fsdfdsdf
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by fsdfdsdf »

ressl wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:47 pm I sent a guy out yesterday: The post office is open but no international shipping.
thank you. that was exactly the info I was after. [Mod edit: enough of that]
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Cleaned up a few posts. Enough bickering or short breaks are in order.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 10:37 am Cleaned up a few posts. Enough bickering or short breaks are in order.
who'd of thought a question about the post office could end up in fisticuffs...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic