The worst thing you've ever done

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Foreigner
BANNED
Great Britain

Re: The worst thing you've ever done

Post by Foreigner »

BklynBoy wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:01 am
Marty wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 5:27 am The vicious packs of dogs around Bangkok shouldnt be kicked. They should be euthanized.
Walking out of my apt one night -- a dark alleyway which leads to main strip-- Preah Norodom Blvd.( near Caltex gas station). anyway some dog was barking and inching closer to me so i just froze. Stopped. I seem to remember if you run a dogs instinct is to run after you. I slowed my pace and dog kept barking and i kept walking. A few seconds later ( which seemed longer) the dog just stopped.

I assume thats the correct way? dont run if dog is barking at you?
Quick story.

Because I grew up with dogs, I can kind of speak dog language, lol. Not just the noises but body language as well. As I result I can pretty much always get on with a dog unless it's a complete asshole. Example when I was on a mountain in Montenegro I made friends with a dog that'd been chained up (about a 2 inch diameter chain) by his shepherd. The dog was a professional wolf hunter, but I had him on his back rubbing his tummy.

Anyway...few years ago I was in a hostel in Manila. Sat in reception chatting up a couple of birds from Norwich (doing pretty well as it happens, we were looking after a little kitten together, and her friend knew I was in there). Then in strolls the bull mastiff guard dog. I have NO IDEA why, but I jumped down onto all 4s and stalked the dog. It went into attack mode. Barking and snarling and was very very close to attacking me. Everyone in the reception was screaming. I did everything I could to be submissive. Submissive posture, submissive whining. It worked to an extent because it hadn't killed me yet, but it was still ready to go.

Then I had an idea.

I raised my nose and gesture at it to sniff faces. "WTF" the dog thought, and bounded in to sniff my face. As people SCREAMED around us and the workers on reception (which the dog completely ignored) went into a state of hysterical behaviour, me and the dog sniffed faces.

It realised I wasn't a dog, and trotted off jauntily, giving me a "WTF, that's quite funny" look over its shoulder.

I was STILL in with the bird from Norwich but for some reason I decided to go out to P Burgos and she went with a lad in her dorm instead. I was leaving (Thailand I think) the next morning, so I never saw her again.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

P Burgos LBFM is better than pasty Norwich any day. Even less chance of STDs.
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Post by fazur »

doggy style new meaning,bros
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

Hark at the dog whisperer here
Foreigner
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by Foreigner »

Khmu Nation wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:52 pm Hark at the dog whisperer here
or bark at him even.
Foreigner
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by Foreigner »

Marty wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:35 am P Burgos LBFM is better than pasty Norwich any day. Even less chance of STDs.
She was pretty hot IIRC.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I supported my ex for seven years and I was far too generous.
He loved buying new gadgets and expensive things with my money.
One of those was the latest iPad, he bought it when it came out. He then later bought a Kindle, so didn't use the iPad.

Eventually I asked for the iPad and was using it quite regularly, it was useful before I had two PC monitors.

When we split up, he went into his 'Find my iPhone' and locked the iPad.
All of a sudden one day, I couldn't get in.
He ignored my messages asking him to unlock it.
He blocked me on Facebook, blocked me on WhatsApp.

I gave it to at least five guys who swore they could crack it, one English guy spent more than five hours working on it.
He gave me the same answer everyone gave me. Ric had to turn it off in his Find my iPhone.

It got to a point that I really needed it for what I was doing at the time, or I would need to buy another laptop / tablet.

He was managing Spiderman Bar (renamed Military Bar), sister bar to Airforce.
He wasn't responding to emails, he was refusing to acknowledge me, so I went into the bar.

There were several girls inside and one or two customers.
I said Hi, he refused to look at me.
I held out the iPad and asked him to please unlock it. He said no.
I said why?
He said - I don't want to and so it went on. And on. In front of staff and customers. I felt so damn humiliated, he could have just taken it from me, unlocked it, given it back to me and we would have been done.

I started crying, I was so frustrated.
He then threatened me - he said if I didn't leave his bar he would call the police. I was astounded. He got out his phone and was ready to call......

And at that point, every piece of love I had ever felt for him vanished.
I gave EVERYTHING to him and he couldn't give me my iPad. He had to get the last little twist in.

I said - 'You want it??"
And I took that fucker and smashed it against the bar three times until sparks flew.
Then I threw it at him and told him to keep the fucking thing. Then I told everyone in the bar a couple of secrets he'd been keeping from his ex- oopsie.

I walked out shaking and sat in another bar, shaking for another hour.
I don't think I have ever been so angry in my life, but at least I got closure.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Funny how breakups deceed to big power struggles over little things.
Biggest regret was believing my ex would be honest with our finances
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

The worst, i don't know, but i did take a dump on an asshole's car, and then spreaded it as much as possible with a large painting brush on glass, handles, lights, tires, exhaust, and the rest of it on the carrosserie. It was a big fat oily dump for a very special occasion.

I was 17, and the guy sold me some fake haschich, unsmokable.

It was quite a story in the neighborhood for a while.
I never was asked about it.
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

Ghostwriter wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:35 am The worst, i don't know, but i did take a dump on an asshole's car, and then spreaded it as much as possible with a large painting brush on glass, handles, lights, tires, exhaust, and the rest of it on the carrosserie. It was a big fat oily dump for a very special occasion.

I was 17, and the guy sold me some fake haschich, unsmokable.

It was quite a story in the neighborhood for a while.
I never was asked about it.
I did something unexcuseable to an ex gf once. Or more likely her family.
I put a tub of clover butter in a microwave,
Melted it. Put a lump of turd in it and put it back in the fridge to solidify.
Then walked out the door.
Never saw or heard from her again. But i to this day i still wonder which unlucky sod spread that on their toast.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic