Advice for Tourists: An Impartial, Unpaid, Non Traffic Building Restaurant Review: BBQ Beef Sticks in Siem Reap

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Re: Advice for Tourists: An Impartial, Unpaid, Non Traffic Building Restaurant Review: BBQ Beef Sticks in Siem Reap

Post by Phnom Poon »

wtf is with these wall of text posts its almost as if theyre all from the same poster and they dont want to actually be read i mean i for one just skip right past them and perhaps pick up what they said by reeading the more structured replies if i can even be bothered because i know theyre mostly spouting unreasoned shit and just parroting some media narrative god it just so tedious

monstra mihi bona!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Advice for Tourists: An Impartial, Unpaid, Non Traffic Building Restaurant Review: BBQ Beef Sticks in Siem Reap

Post by John Bingham »

newkidontheblock wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:44 pm Europeans don’t tip.
That's the same nonsense the OP came out with. Do you guys actually know anyone from outside whatever backwater in the US you reside in? 8-) 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

nemo wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:03 pm Socks talking to themselves yet again.
Transparently absurd, or absurdly transparent.
Reminscent of Scobienz,
Waiting for the Gibbon to chip in with his local handle.
It is becoming increasingly more tedious by the day.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It seems like they are all the same person posting dumb stuff to discredit the Republican party. Likely a communist shill paid by the OMBAMAGATE slush fund.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

I don't want to point fingers, but I think it's clear that everyone would benefit with a break from WildA and BR549 for 5 days, even themselves. We don't need politics/NATO brought up all the time, especially on unrelated topics. I think it's fair to say a lot of this back and forth BS is tedious for most to go through, and we just don't need that on here. 5 days will give you both time to decide if you can cool it or not. As always, we have the 'report' function that many CEO members are kind enough to use, so if you see trolling, you're always encouraged to report it, even if it's not directed at you, etc. And WildA and BR549, you are more than welcome to get in touch to discuss this further, but you have both been very tedious at times, and need to knock it off.

We try not to get too heavy-handed with the modding, but we are also responsible to make sure nobody has to go through a bunch of asinine crap to read something interesting, and you two (and some others, to be fair) have really been pushing it lately, and it's clear nobody wants this on topics. Knock off the back and forth bickering, and if you feel the need, use the report function so we can take action if we deem necessary. Thanks. :whip:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 2:12 am I don't want to point fingers, but I think it's clear that everyone would benefit with a break from WildA and BR549 for 5 days, even themselves. We don't need politics/NATO brought up all the time, especially on unrelated topics. I think it's fair to say a lot of this back and forth BS is tedious for most to go through, and we just don't need that on here. 5 days will give you both time to decide if you can cool it or not. As always, we have the 'report' function that many CEO members are kind enough to use, so if you see trolling, you're always encouraged to report it, even if it's not directed at you, etc. And WildA and BR549, you are more than welcome to get in touch to discuss this further, but you have both been very tedious at times, and need to knock it off.

We try not to get too heavy-handed with the modding, but we are also responsible to make sure nobody has to go through a bunch of asinine crap to read something interesting, and you two (and some others, to be fair) have really been pushing it lately, and it's clear nobody wants this on topics. Knock off the back and forth bickering, and if you feel the need, use the report function so we can take action if we deem necessary. Thanks. :whip:
GM, thank you. It has been very boring and monotonous over the preceding days, nay weeks.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

The whole worlds been boring , sad a restaurant review becoming an issue on where,why to tip depending when you're brought up., It's the repeating post that annoy me on threads, but CEO is my wake-up fix most mornings.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

remember that dude michael.stewart1
omg he had a wall of posts about his gf and video games..lol
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Post by fazur »

edited, the general nailed them already

thank you

there are a few nations that are considered arrogant

its no use getting angry over it and gung ho on the internet

if i argue with one person it may be anyones fault

but if everybody is arguing with me, its more and more likely i could be in the wrong

change ur behaviour and the perception will change

ask yourself WHY
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

C'mon guys, let's try to stick to beef skewers.

Thou shalt not go off topic!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic