Best legit sauna/massage place

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Foreigner
BANNED
Great Britain

Re: Best legit sauna/massage place

Post by Foreigner »

fazur wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:48 pm what problem of yours requires massage therapy?
Hardly anyone who goes there has an actual physical need for a massage Fazur, it's just an enjoyable experience.

You sit in a hot bath with the tv on. Sit in the steam room. Dip in the cold bath. Sit in the hot bath watching tv. Drink an lemon ice tea. Saunter up (usually up) to your massage room and lie back and relax (usually).
Foreigner
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by Foreigner »

clutchcargo wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:59 pm You want a legit place that has non legit optionality but only if the mood suits? :chin: :?
I wanted to find out whether my legit place really was purely legit afterall. It's not a big deal either way. It just crossed my mind.

I know a non-legit place for that sort of thing. Went there maybe 5 times compared to maybe 200 times to the legit place. I never/hardly ever went to the legit place in search of a non-legit experience.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

clutchcargo wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:59 pm You want a legit place that has non legit optionality but only if the mood suits? :chin: :?
I think that's what he's after.

Whilst were at it, I'd love a lead on a great foot massage place.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Brody wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:51 pm
fazur wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:48 pm what problem of yours requires massage therapy?
An engorged prostate?
Thanks for that Brody. Some of us in the world are still eating their breakfast....
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Foreigner wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:02 pm
Hardly anyone who goes there has an actual physical need for a massage Fazur, it's just an enjoyable experience.

You sit in a hot bath with the tv on. Sit in the steam room. Dip in the cold bath. Sit in the hot bath watching tv. Drink an lemon ice tea. Saunter up (usually up) to your massage room and lie back and relax (usually).
Where is this place. Name the name
Foreigner
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by Foreigner »

Doc67 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:06 pm
Foreigner wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:02 pm

Where is this place. Name the name
If I name it it'll be full of barangs.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

I know a great place, but don't want the likes of you lot showing up. Especially that foreigner guy... What a weird thread this has turned into.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

@Bitte_Kein_Lexus

if they offer a dedicated foot massage drop me a PM with the name.
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Post by fazur »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:28 pm What a weird thread this has turned into.
fetishes
Foreigner
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by Foreigner »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:28 pm I know a great place, but don't want the likes of you lot showing up. Especially that foreigner guy... What a weird thread this has turned into.
How long have you been going to your great place ?

I was going pretty much every day for chunks of 2018 and I never saw another westerner in there. Saw a couple in there over the winter, including one guy who started going fairly regularly.

All the Khmers who go (of those who offer an opinion on it) say it's the best place in Phnom Penh.

Although one guy did come up to me this year and tell me how he hasn't been for a long time, and the water's dirty these days (aka they let foreigners in haha). This blatant racism was made notwithstanding the fact that I had offered sympathy towards him after he'd hahaha got his foot stuck in the hot drain thing on his way over to racially abuse me (although it's possible he was just coming over to say hi and then got all racist after he hurt his foot).

The vast majority of people there have always been very accepting. You get the odd asshole who makes a load of noise on their phone in the Khmer massage room, but that's not about the barang, some of them just only think of themselves.

Where did that guy/woman's comments about his/her foot massage craving go btw ???
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic