Best legit sauna/massage place

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Foreigner
BANNED
Great Britain

Re: Best legit sauna/massage place

Post by Foreigner »

Yerg wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 7:56 pm
timmydownawell wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 7:40 pm I'm very confused.

What's a legit massage?
It would appear you've been stuck down your well too long. According to OP, it's a legit massage parlour with no hanky-panky, but with the option of a privately negotiated hanky-panky session with the masseur. I think...
A legit massage is a massage with a trained masseuse with no happy ending option.

I'm ashamed to say that (usually in circumstances which at the time seemed appropriate) I offered numerous times, and was never taken up on it. Not even in the back of house area. I did behave in an ungentlemanly manner a couple of times and it wasn't an issue, but by the end not even that. If I hadn't seen a couple of them turning up looking like they'd just fallen out of Pontoon, and various other things I wouldn't have been so suggestive, but I always thought there was stuff going on.

Then again, I'm pretty sure they do outside massage because there's a whole part of the numbers board which has got the girls who are outside, and because I see them go out, and because they clearly cater for outside events, but again I was always told they don't go outside.

When I first went there they were flirty and touchy feely. We'd watch movies during the massage. But things changed. There was still 1 who would play behind the curtain a little bit on my last trip but the other girls stopped playing, or knew not to in the first place. I got about 6 girls' phone numbers from there but not one of them saw me outside or even messaged with me. Shame because a couple of them were absolute crackers. Although there tended to be a bit of a language barrier I suppose.

Still, great place to go for a steam/massage etc. I spent a lot of time in that place.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Youre a real attention seeker.
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Post by fazur »

Foreigner wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:24 pm * I got both their phone numbers but neither of them answered when I called
well that explains my two missed calls,i guess.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Foreigner wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:55 pm

What's a legit massage?
It would appear you've been stuck down your well too long. According to OP, it's a legit massage parlour with no hanky-panky, but with the option of a privately negotiated hanky-panky session with the masseur. I think...
A legit massage is a massage with a trained masseuse with no happy ending option.

I'm ashamed to say that (usually in circumstances which at the time seemed appropriate) I offered numerous times, and was never taken up on it. Not even in the back of house area. I did behave in an ungentlemanly manner a couple of times and it wasn't an issue, but by the end not even that. If I hadn't seen a couple of them turning up looking like they'd just fallen out of Pontoon, and various other things I wouldn't have been so suggestive, but I always thought there was stuff going on.

Then again, I'm pretty sure they do outside massage because there's a whole part of the numbers board which has got the girls who are outside, and because I see them go out, and because they clearly cater for outside events, but again I was always told they don't go outside.

When I first went there they were flirty and touchy feely. We'd watch movies during the massage. But things changed. There was still 1 who would play behind the curtain a little bit on my last trip but the other girls stopped playing, or knew not to in the first place. I got about 6 girls' phone numbers from there but not one of them saw me outside or even messaged with me. Shame because a couple of them were absolute crackers. Although there tended to be a bit of a language barrier I suppose.

Still, great place to go for a steam/massage etc. I spent a lot of time in that place.
8-)
So you've scared off all the girls at your regular massage place, (who do not want to do extras, or to hook up with you outside of work), and you're looking for another place to start afresh, does that cover it ?
This reminds me of another thread where a poster was complaining that none of the bar girls wanted to go out with him. He didn't know why, and thought there was some sort of conspiracy to prevent him from taking girls out.
In both cases, I'd suggest that the poster examines his behavior.
Foreigner
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by Foreigner »

Anchor Moy wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:30 pm
Foreigner wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:55 pm

What's a legit massage?

8-)
So you've scared off all the girls at your regular massage place, (who do not want to do extras, or to hook up with you outside of work), and you're looking for another place to start afresh, does that cover it ?
No.
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Post by fazur »

what problem of yours requires massage therapy?
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

fazur wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:48 pm what problem of yours requires massage therapy?
An engorged prostate?
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Brody wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:51 pm
fazur wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:48 pm what problem of yours requires massage therapy?
An engorged prostate?
A need for attention?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

You want a legit place that has non legit optionality but only if the mood suits? :chin: :?
Electric Earth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Electric Earth »

Did you give those previous girls a good tip? If you were expecting something extra for nothing, that's very likely the problem. "You gotta pay to play" as they say.
clutchcargo wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:59 pm You want a legit place that has non legit optionality but only if the mood suits? :chin: :?
lol Makes sense, right?
Last edited by Electric Earth on Mon May 18, 2020 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Do you think the parents of baby boomers whined so much when the boomers started changing society? And yet the whiney ones like to call young people "snowflakes." Hmm...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic