#Obamagate: "Not a conspiracy theory"-Says Yahoo

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

#Obamagate: "Not a conspiracy theory"-Says Yahoo

Post by IraHayes »

The article from Yahoo is here
BR549
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: #Obamagate: "Not a conspiracy theory"-Says Yahoo

Post by BR549 »

obamagate is simply the obama administration using the communist manifesto and saul alinsky's playbook as their battle plan to take over the government.
The only problem..
Donald J. Trump and The Deplorable Army rose up and stopped them and the truth is coming out.
You mopes can yap about taxes and misconstrue the truth and be part of the cover up.
We don't give a fuck.
Like the guy claiming Trump was pal's with Epstein who hung himself.
Hey Einstein..Trump had his own plane...his own real estate. ..Bill Clinton was on Epstein's plane 30 fucking times and when the police entered Epstein's Manhattan apartment they did not find an oil painting of Trump in a blue dress on the wall... No...that was slick willie dressed to the nines in Monica Lewinsky's jizz covered dress..
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

The article is from the right-wing National Review, not Yahoo. Who the hell cares about Obama anymore? It's years since he was president. It's pathetic how people are trying to deflect criticism by bring up this irrelevant nonsense.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

John Bingham wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:15 pm The article is from the right-wing National Review, not Yahoo. Who the hell cares about Obama anymore? It's years since he was president. It's pathetic how people are trying to deflect criticism by bring up this irrelevant nonsense.
1. Yes I saw that it was from National Review .... which makes its publication on Yahoo much more interesting right?

2. Who cares about Obama anymore. Really? You would consign him to the footnotes of history so quick?

3. It’s years since he was president. He was the previous president and it would appear he knew more about the shenanigans that went on with Flynn and the incoming presidential team than he was admitting too.

4. Yes... let’s just ignore all the mounting evidence that the Obama administration engaged in some serious corruption...... clearly you didn’t read much past that line in the article.

But then, the Obama administration approved the monitoring the conversations of its own members of Congress who opposed the Iran nuclear deal. Maybe this is why Obama said that the investigation into Russian collusion should go “by the book.”
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

That story contains crap like this "We know that members of the Obama administration, who had no genuine role in counterintelligence operations, repeatedly unmasked Trump’s allies." First of all, no they didn't "unmask" anyone and second this person with "no genuine role" was the National Security Advisor.
If you remember, Flynn resigned because he got caught in a lie by Mike Pence. No great conspiracy there, he lied to one of his own bosses.
Before you get your knickers in a twist and say I keep a shrine to Obama in my house, know that I don't like him any more than the current president.
up to you...
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

I thought (at the time) that GWB was a horrible president, but both Obama and Trump have made me want GWB back. I don't know what I could say about both that is more insulting than this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic