2 WORK PERMITS?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Electric Earth
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: 2 WORK PERMITS?

Post by Electric Earth »

MERICAN wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:10 pm Once again, You don't have to earn anything.
Read up on it.
You can literally make ZERO dollars.
As long as you were negatively impacted by COVID you are eligible.
Sick, death of a family member, loss of job, etc etc
That sounds great. So you still haven't shared Any information on how anyone else can utilize these benefits. All you keep saying is "anyone is eligible" etc. A website link, something? Surely you found out about this somehow. You must know Something about where this money is coming from, even if some professional somewhere helped you attain it. Hook us up with some info so we can receive some help too. I'm sure there are several here who could genuinely use it.
Do you think the parents of baby boomers whined so much when the boomers started changing society? And yet the whiney ones like to call young people "snowflakes." Hmm...
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Electric Earth wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:20 am Come here, get an E visa upon arrival.
No. No visas on arrival in Cambodia for any foreigners at the moment, no entry for US passport holders, and schools are closed until further notice.
I'd wait if I was you.
MERICAN
Tourist
United States of America

Post by MERICAN »

Yeah, help for others...

When you are back in the states google pandemic unemployment.

$ 600 per month from the fed and money from each state which differs depending on the state.

Can't really give more info than that. Each state has its own application system and benefit allowances. 600 from the feds is standard though.

I had to call an attorney to ensure what I was doing was legit - I had a lot of doubts going in.
MERICAN
Tourist
United States of America

Post by MERICAN »

I actually don't even want to wait for the money.
I have 7000 now and can buy a ticket for 500$ to go back.

Everything is closed.

Vietnam; Laos...

Just want out of the U.S.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic