Selling Netflix Premium Account

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
duniahitam
Expatriate
Indonesia

Selling Netflix Premium Account

Post by duniahitam »

50'Cent Online Store Netflix

Open Pre Order Netflix Premium Plans
- Hot Promo $13/Month (Only Pre Order) Available On 17th May 2020

Normal Order
- Price $15/Month (Available From 15th May 2020)

What you get on Premium Plans Netflix ?
- HD Available
- Ultra HD 4K Available
- 4 Screen you can watch on at the same time (example: you can shared your account with family or friends, max 4 profile in 1 account)
- Watch on your PCs, Laptops, Smart TVs, Phones, Tablets, Game Consoles, Streaming Media Players, Blu-ray Players
- Unlimited movies, premium movies series only on netflix and TV Show

Note!
- It's not free trial account will be banned sometimes from netflix, is a legal subscribes account
- 1 Month guarantee included if you buy from me

Contact Person :
Whatsapp : +85511715532
Line : manulanpha
Wechat : christophercdz
Messenger : https://www.facebook.com/goblok.bangsat

Payment :
- Cash On Delivery (only Sihanoukville Province)
- Wing Money Cash
:please: :please: :please: :please:
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Selling Netflix Premium Account

Post by phuketrichard »

or pay apx $42 for an android box and get netflix FOR FREE and also 100's of other channels as well!!
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
duniahitam
Expatriate
Indonesia

Post by duniahitam »

i just sell account netflix bro, no others
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

I don't get it, why would someone buy a subscription from a third party vs Netflix itself? Am I missing something here?
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
duniahitam
Expatriate
Indonesia

Post by duniahitam »

It's more cheap than from netflix price
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 6:56 pm I don't get it, why would someone buy a subscription from a third party vs Netflix itself? Am I missing something here?
Maybe I don't get it either, but from the OP, it sounds like you can get the subscription for $13 instead of $15 per month. A discount of sorts - no idea how legit that is.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 6:56 pm I don't get it, why would someone buy a subscription from a third party vs Netflix itself? Am I missing something here?
I tend to agree with you BKL. So Amazon sell their own subscription to a 3rd party for less than they sell to the genpop, in order for the 3rd party to undercut Netflix's own price. Seems that Mr. Bezos is getting more generous in his dotage.
duniahitam
Expatriate
Indonesia

Post by duniahitam »

Yerg wrote:
I tend to agree with you BKL. So Amazon sell their own subscription to a 3rd party for less than they sell to the genpop, in order for the 3rd party to undercut Netflix's own price. Seems that Mr. Bezos is getting more generous in his dotage.
I just get discount from my credit card, so i make it less price from netflix normal price $15.99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:46 pm or pay apx $42 for an android box and get netflix FOR FREE and also 100's of other channels as well!!
any links with examples of these boxes?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

duniahitam wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:24 pm
Yerg wrote:
I just get discount from my credit card, so i make it less price from netflix normal price $15.99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thinking this was a 'scam' when I first read it, but I guess it sounds like you're just selling a personal, discounted Netflix subscription for a discount. Best part of watching Netflix overseas is that you don't need to bother with a VPN as you do with all the other streaming services, as Netflix is licenced to stream in most countries.

And which credit card is giving you that discount? Pretty cool perk.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic