Selling Netflix Premium Account

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Selling Netflix Premium Account

Post by phuketrichard »

Netflix; is 400 baht/month in thailand ( $12.50)

This is the box i have been using for the past 3 years and in fact just brought another one and set it up with mobdro (get all my news, history, discovery channel, HBO, nat geo, movie channels, sports, tv shows and more, https://mobdroapp.com/
and than added Exodus redux to my kodi app for every tv show an movie out there past and NEW tv shows and movies

so i can travel with it..

100X better than just paying for a netflix account.
I cant understand why anyone would pay a monthly fee for tv..

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/mxq-p ... 8&search=1
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
duniahitam
Expatriate
Indonesia

Post by duniahitam »

General Mackevili wrote:
duniahitam wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:24 pm
Yerg wrote:
Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 6:56 pm I don't get it, why would someone buy a subscription from a third party vs Netflix itself? Am I missing something here?
I tend to agree with you BKL. So Amazon sell their own subscription to a 3rd party for less than they sell to the genpop, in order for the 3rd party to undercut Netflix's own price. Seems that Mr. Bezos is getting more generous in his dotage.
I just get discount from my credit card, so i make it less price from netflix normal price $15.99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thinking this was a 'scam' when I first read it, but I guess it sounds like you're just selling a personal, discounted Netflix subscription for a discount. Best part of watching Netflix overseas is that you don't need to bother with a VPN as you do with all the other streaming services, as Netflix is licenced to stream in most countries.

And which credit card is giving you that discount? Pretty cool perk.
A platinum credit card from indonesia bro

:please: :please: :please: :please:
duniahitam
Expatriate
Indonesia

Post by duniahitam »

General Mackevili wrote:
duniahitam wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:24 pm
Yerg wrote:
Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 6:56 pm I don't get it, why would someone buy a subscription from a third party vs Netflix itself? Am I missing something here?
I tend to agree with you BKL. So Amazon sell their own subscription to a 3rd party for less than they sell to the genpop, in order for the 3rd party to undercut Netflix's own price. Seems that Mr. Bezos is getting more generous in his dotage.
I just get discount from my credit card, so i make it less price from netflix normal price $15.99

I was thinking this was a 'scam' when I first read it, but I guess it sounds like you're just selling a personal, discounted Netflix subscription for a discount. Best part of watching Netflix overseas is that you don't need to bother with a VPN as you do with all the other streaming services, as Netflix is licenced to stream in most countries.

And which credit card is giving you that discount? Pretty cool perk.
Scam ? You can meet me at sihanoukville if you need it

duniahitam
Expatriate
Indonesia

Post by duniahitam »

phuketrichard wrote:Netflix; is 400 baht/month in thailand ( $12.50)

This is the box i have been using for the past 3 years and in fact just brought another one and set it up with mobdro (get all my news, history, discovery channel, HBO, nat geo, movie channels, sports, tv shows and more, https://mobdroapp.com/
and than added Exodus redux to my kodi app for every tv show an movie out there past and NEW tv shows and movies

so i can travel with it..

100X better than just paying for a netflix account.
I cant understand why anyone would pay a monthly fee for tv..

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/mxq-p ... 8&search=1
Im not sell it in thailand, i sell in cambodia, if you think thailand price less than me, you can buy it at there Image

GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

I’ll get it from PhuketRichard for $12.75.

Really, nobody would deal with paying a 3rd party for $20 annual savings, and meeting in Sihanoukville to pay or going to Wing adds time and petrol costs.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:13 pm Best part of watching Netflix overseas is that you don't need to bother with a VPN as you do with all the other streaming services, as Netflix is licenced to stream in most countries.
You would think so but it's not quite as simple as that. Many Netflix shows and movies are still only licenced to be shown in certain territories.

I often use YouTube to look for recommendations of things to watch on Netflix - usually the lesser known stuff - and I noticed that only about 60-70% of the shows they mention are available on Netflix here in Cambodia. One day I tested Netflix with a VPN connected to a UK server, and hey presto - suddenly all these extra shows and movies they talked about on YouTube showed up on my Netflix.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

xandreu wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:36 am
General Mackevili wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:13 pm Best part of watching Netflix overseas is that you don't need to bother with a VPN as you do with all the other streaming services, as Netflix is licenced to stream in most countries.
You would think so but it's not quite as simple as that. Many Netflix shows and movies are still only licenced to be shown in certain territories.

I often use YouTube to look for recommendations of things to watch on Netflix - usually the lesser known stuff - and I noticed that only about 60-70% of the shows they mention are available on Netflix here in Cambodia. One day I tested Netflix with a VPN connected to a UK server, and hey presto - suddenly all these extra shows and movies they talked about on YouTube showed up on my Netflix.
Yeah, check out some of the shows governments around the world have actually requested removed:

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/02/netfl ... 202209500/

An interesting read of shows that are banned in certain counties, but a lot aren't available for licensing reasons, as you mentioned as well.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Post by fazur »

Alex wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:16 pm
Maybe I don't get it either, but from the OP, it sounds like you can get the subscription for $13 instead of $15 per month. A discount of sorts - no idea how legit that is.
my friend added me for free, i think u can add 5 numbers

netflix is a bit of overkill, imo

youtube, torrent, streaming via 100 other apps

i think society watches too much tv
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

Most expensive plan I can see on Netflix's site is $11.99.
https://www.netflix.com/signup/planform
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

good read
https://cyberogism.com/netflix-account-outside-us/
still cant see paying when its free out there
to each their own...

FYI:
as to new shows
in the Exodux redux addon;
under tv shows, i have a slot for "new shows" and it lists all the new tv shows with a brief synopsis out there from everywhere, ( Netflix, amazon prime, hbo, disney, etc etc)
its amazing how many new shows are available on a weekly basis
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic