Tourists Arrested for Swimming at Thai Beach

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Tourists Arrested for Swimming at Thai Beach

Post by AndyKK »

mannanman wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:51 am Jeez. Yea hat chick has some serious thighs on her. I wonder if she’s their personal trainer?
No, she is a good swimmer with those thighs, but the drawback is she is also deaf.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

The video shows plenty of signs. But, editing can help with that. Signs in various languages.

It’s a bit of a moot point. If they went to jail, they’d likely have been released by now, as this is all about something that was posted in May 2020.
I’m more inclined to think the video was OTT to make an example, and get a point across. The editing could easily lead you to conclude that the two orange shirts called for backup from the green shirts when the no-shirts didn’t vacate the water on demand.

I’m guessing it’s a slow news day- no Chinese drivers trying to defy the laws of physics this morning/last night?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Freightdog wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:04 pm this is all about something that was posted in May 2020.

I’m guessing it’s a slow news day- no Chinese drivers trying to defy the laws of physics this morning/last night?
Just noticed that, thanks

@mannanman an why drag up year old threads lol?
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:12 pm
Freightdog wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:04 pm this is all about something that was posted in May 2020.

Just noticed that, thanks

@mannanman an why drag up year old threads lol?
Oops, my bad!
People of the world, spice up your life.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic