Victory in Europe Day - 75th Anniversary.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Re: Victory in Europe Day - 75th Anniversary.

Post by fazur »

WildA wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 12:28 pmPS...Although I doubt you will be able to, please tell us in your own words how the Battle of Britain "won" WW2? The Fritzes just give up did they?
suggest you learn how to read

i implied the raf won the battle of britain pretty much undeniable fact, not the war,

then suggest u learn the value of aerial superiority, which any military strategist knows was the most important factor in WW2

u guys spend too little on education

and healthcare - wanna buy some ventilators? hospital beds? protective equipment for doctors and nurses?

oh, but we don't have the cash for that

and infrastructure - want clean water? bridges?

and u dishonor your soldiers that bring home the bacon

6-months to 1 year for a vet to see a doctor?

disgraceful

the enemy is inside the gates

ur being played bro
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

WildA wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 12:28 pm
fazur wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 11:47 am
WildA wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 11:28 am Thank you USA for saving us from the Nazis.
Thank you USA for saving us from Japan
Thank you USA for saving us from Communism.

in futuro

Thank you USA for saving us from China.

Oh and thank you USA for using your blood and treasure to build the world we have today.

Your welcome.
Yeah, which air force won the Battle of Britain, again?
Japan, I'll give you that one

re japan, i'm guessing you havent read this:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Pearl- ... ry-1688287

china? the fat rady hasn't sung yet bro. but tbh i wish America would, just don't think they have the will anymore, too much money involved and their god is money

or this, re 'your blood and treasure' to build the world, :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_invasions
You guys can thank us for your Constitution and for keeping the Ivans off your back, and for keeping your national food of Lutefisk alive. Basically, you guys are just a little bigger version of Minnesota. Now run along and play until we call you. Keep practicing with our jets too.

PS...Although I doubt you will be able to, please tell us in your own words how the Battle of Britain "won" WW2? The Fritzes just give up did they?
And thank you for McDonalds/Burger King/KFC etc,
and the resultant obesity and type 2 diabetes
and tipping servers 15%+ for taking an order and bringing a plate to your table (what were you thinking?)
and George W Bush
and then Donald Trump
and reality TV
and credit rating agencies (oooh, my credit rating is 981, whoppeee)
and sub prime mortgages and industrial scale banking fraud (which we are still in debt for to US Banks)
and for political correctness
and for 350 TV channels of shite for £120 a month
and for no-win-no-fee bastard lawyers and their cohorts in the claims handling industry with their endless marketing
and for the word bullshit and plenty of examples of it's use.

Here's to another 75 years!!
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

fazur wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:44 pm

I have a friend who is a Vet (Vietnam) and he cannot get an appointment at a VA hospital right now. Admittedly, he is still a very staunch Trump supporter.
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

Doc67 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:48 pm
WildA wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 12:28 pm
fazur wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 11:47 am
WildA wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 11:28 am Thank you USA for saving us from the Nazis.
Thank you USA for saving us from Japan
Thank you USA for saving us from Communism.

in futuro

Thank you USA for saving us from China.

Oh and thank you USA for using your blood and treasure to build the world we have today.

Your welcome.
Yeah, which air force won the Battle of Britain, again?
Japan, I'll give you that one

re japan, i'm guessing you havent read this:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Pearl- ... ry-1688287

china? the fat rady hasn't sung yet bro. but tbh i wish America would, just don't think they have the will anymore, too much money involved and their god is money

or this, re 'your blood and treasure' to build the world, :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_invasions
You guys can thank us for your Constitution and for keeping the Ivans off your back, and for keeping your national food of Lutefisk alive. Basically, you guys are just a little bigger version of Minnesota. Now run along and play until we call you. Keep practicing with our jets too.

PS...Although I doubt you will be able to, please tell us in your own words how the Battle of Britain "won" WW2? The Fritzes just give up did they?
And thank you for McDonalds/Burger King/KFC etc,
and the resultant obesity and type 2 diabetes
and tipping servers 15%+ for taking an order and bringing a plate to your table (what were you thinking?)
and George W Bush
and then Donald Trump
and reality TV
and credit rating agencies (oooh, my credit rating is 981, whoppeee)
and sub prime mortgages and industrial scale banking fraud (which we are still in debt for to US Banks)
and for political correctness
and for 350 TV channels of shite for £120 a month
and for no-win-no-fee bastard lawyers and their cohorts in the claims handling industry with their endless marketing
and for the word bullshit and plenty of examples of it's use.

Here's to another 75 years!!
Yeah like Fish and Chips are healthy.

PC? What planet are you from? You guys invented that.

Other than that, whats your problem? Want to go back to Benny Hill and shillings in the gas meter?
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

WildA wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 12:28 pmPS...Although I doubt you will be able to, please tell us in your own words how the Battle of Britain "won" WW2? The Fritzes just give up did they?

i implied the raf won the battle of britain pretty much undeniable fact, not the war,

then suggest u learn the value of aerial superiority, which any military strategist knows was the most important factor in WW2

and healthcare - wanna buy some ventilators? hospital beds? protective equipment for doctors and nurses?

disgraceful

ur being played bro
Our lives in the USA are just fine, thank you, and your pont about the RAF is nonsensical.

Funny how its alwys the small little meaningless places that critisize Big Daddy the most.

But here I will lieave you with this: you are allowed to post your nonsense here on the net because of us. Enjoy your freedom under our umbrella.
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

WildA wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 3:58 pmBut here I will lieave you with this: you are allowed to post your nonsense here on the net because of us. Enjoy your freedom under our umbrella.
I guess that doesn't apply to me then, seeing how I live in Vietnam ;-)
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

Fascism isn't defeated yet, it just reshaped into different form. You can also see it from certain commentator here.
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

WildA wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 3:58 pm

disgraceful

ur being played bro
Our lives in the USA are just fine, thank you, and your pont about the RAF is nonsensical.

Funny how its alwys the small little meaningless places that critisize Big Daddy the most.

But here I will lieave you with this: you are allowed to post your nonsense here on the net because of us. Enjoy your freedom under our umbrella.
WildA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! Yes you taught us the "F" word too. I think you have had enough of the Devil's Weed today. Were you their on the beaches, with your countryman and your allies fighting together against what then was the enemy. You also gave us war movies, like Band of brothers. I have met the tea party guys like yourself before. When you have finished with your "RANTS" remember your allies who had been in recent war zones, giving your countrymen support.
Good men were lost in the battles, family members also to many, so please have respect for those who had fallen, for it was those brave men who gave you the life you love so dearly.

Thank you :hattip:
Always "hope" but never "expect".
YORKIE
Expatriate

Post by YORKIE »

I wonder how many of those US/UK flag waving patriots have swastikas tatooed to their arse. :hattip: :hattip:
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

hanno wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 4:09 pm
WildA wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 3:58 pmBut here I will lieave you with this: you are allowed to post your nonsense here on the net because of us. Enjoy your freedom under our umbrella.
I guess that doesn't apply to me then, seeing how I live in Vietnam ;-)
Best not mention Vietnam. This thread has gone downhill fast enough.. Chill out guys, lockdown won't last forever. :beer3:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic