When your girlfriend just can't get enough...

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

When your girlfriend just can't get enough...

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Beauty products that is.. :bigeyes: :plus1:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Re: When your girlfriend just can't get enough...

Post by Phnom Poon »

looks familiar
sad bear has seen it all

monstra mihi bona!
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

time to trade her in.....................
Foreigner
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by Foreigner »

what I don't get is who they sell these creams etc too. it seems every woman in Cambodia is selling it. whose left to buy it ???
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Foreigner wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:38 am what I don't get is who they sell these creams etc too. it seems every woman in Cambodia is selling it. whose left to buy it ???

In Cambodia it's ,,, my collection is bigger that yours, There's no need to sell it, it's the others that say,,, I want to buy that.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

I had a girlfriend like that. Didn't last too long, there was no room for my beer collection.
Foreigner
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by Foreigner »

Duncan wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:33 am
Foreigner wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:38 am what I don't get is who they sell these creams etc too. it seems every woman in Cambodia is selling it. whose left to buy it ???

In Cambodia it's ,,, my collection is bigger that yours, There's no need to sell it, it's the others that say,,, I want to buy that.
quite a lot of girls seem to do endless "buy my face cream for $15, look at what it's done to my beautiful face, and look at how it's made these ugly women less ugly", posts and videos on their facebook.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

If Nivea cost 25x as much as it does, my wife would believe me when i tell her all the scientific studies say it is as good as the $500/bottle stuff.
But for now i am just a cheapskate ratbag who obviously does not love her one little bit. :(
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Clutch ,if thats ur wfe's crap i suggest you have a serious talk with her :stir:

ON the current amount of beauty creams now being sold via FB

GF's sister spent $6,000 on this beauty cream scam. Now with some other ladies ( some who borrowed up to $15,000) is trying to get it their money back, but the lady and her husband who sold the shit told them they dont have any money.
This is after they promised they would buy it back,if they couldn't sell for 50%

Dark skin SE Asian lades love this crap that tells them they can whiten their skin .
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Unless selling stuff, that's retarded. Then again, I counted once and my fiancee has 29 pairs of jeans... Or 19. I can't remember (it ended with 9) but it's a crazy amount. They're not expensive or anything, but what's the point of hoarding all that, especially when obviously she just wears her favourite 4-5 all the time. Pfff, women! *Heads to garage with a ton of motorbike parts*
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic