When your girlfriend just can't get enough...

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: When your girlfriend just can't get enough...

Post by hanno »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:46 am Unless selling stuff, that's retarded. Then again, I counted once and my fiancee has 29 pairs of jeans... Or 19. I can't remember (it ended with 9) but it's a crazy amount. They're not expensive or anything, but what's the point of hoarding all that, especially when obviously she just wears her favourite 4-5 all the time. Pfff, women! *Heads to garage with a ton of motorbike parts*
That is ridiculous. Almost as bad as having around 40 pairs of running shoes. Not that I know anyone that does......
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:27 am
Foreigner wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:38 am what I don't get is who they sell these creams etc too. it seems every woman in Cambodia is selling it. whose left to buy it ???
Clutch ,if thats ur wfe's crap i suggest you have a serious talk with her :stir:

ON the current amount of beauty creams now being sold via FB

GF's sister spent $6,000 on this beauty cream scam. Now with some other ladies ( some who borrowed up to $15,000) is trying to get it their money back, but the lady and her husband who sold the shit told them they dont have any money.
This is after they promised they would buy it back,if they couldn't sell for 50%

Dark skin SE Asian lades love this crap that tells them they can whiten their skin .
Haha luckily that's not Mrs Cargo. Like every other girl in KOW, she has been sidelining selling these creams as well but that has dropped off significantly recently due to oversaturation of products plus economical effects of the virus.

So these are just some random pics on FB that I came across from her friends that I thought were fun. I gotta say tho..this is quite an artistic display..notice the colour co-ordination with the white bottles on one side and the colours on the other.. Show off to her friends. Spa bath looks nice.. :mrgreen:
Shazza
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Shazza »

For ffs,my god who would buy all that shite ,I've used good old sorbolene for 40 odd years, and I must admit it's bloody good. No valley's or cracks here, the girls need to save their money for the important things in life, like holidays, smokes and wine. That's my 2cents 😛👄👠💄💅
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic