France - First Covid-19 case in December

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: France - First Covid-19 case in December

Post by Doc67 »

The antigen tests are essential to find out the true extent of the spread of the virus. The demand is insatiable. They will be available in time, however, before the real ones become widely available there will be all the fakes from our trusted friends and partners in China.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

"FDA: Makers of coronavirus antibody tests must now show tests actually work"
"After a gush of bogus coronavirus blood tests, the US Food and Drug Administration announced Monday that test makers must submit data within 10 days showing that their tests actually work—or risk getting purged from the market."

Murica

https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/05 ... ally-work/
up to you...
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Post by fazur »

rozzieoz wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:33 am I know lots of people, including me, who were ill around Christmas. I was fluey and exhausted, I’d love to get a test to see if it was the virus.
deffo tequila19
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Duncan wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 1:46 pm
rozzieoz wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:33 am I know lots of people, including me, who were ill around Christmas. I was fluey and exhausted, I’d love to get a test to see if it was the virus.
I had a bad flu at the end of January ,, it seemed a different flu to what i would have expected and although it does not seem so long ago , even then no-one was expecting it to be what it has turned out to be.

Fast forward

When I arrived back in OZ in mid March , I asked my Dr if I could have a test done for anti-bodies to the virus, and was told there were no test available.
I asked a second time a week later and was told the Corona virus does not leave any anti-bodies.
A few days age I asked at a different Doctors Consultancy and was told simply cannot be done.

Today I was going near the Gold Coast University Hospital where they have a special area set up to do testing for Corona Virus . Went through all the questions etc, only to be told NO, they cannot do testing for the anti-bodies

Just an update on this,,,

I was given a Gov. 1800 022 222 number to call , They didn't know diddly shit , so passed me on to another Gov dept 13432584 , who surprise surprise,, also new diddly shit ,,,,,, so they gave me another QLD Gov Corona Virus phone number 1800 020 080 .

Well you already know the answer. Yep, Government department employ people to answer phones and push paper onto others who also push paper.

The only question I want answered is,,, Where do I go to have a anti-body test done for the Corona virus , So much for the Australian health system , cause No-one knows .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

11 May, end of lockdown in France.
Now back to demonstrations.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic