Brit with "Shitty Plaits" on Street 172 Accused of Stealing Phone from Woman

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Re: Brit with "Shitty Plaits" on Street 172 Accused of Stealing Phone from Woman

Post by bossho »

how would him being pals with that guy have any relevance ? Huw has been gone or locked up a while, not sure how that info is helpful
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Re: Brit with "Shitty Plaits" on Street 172 Accused of Stealing Phone from Woman

Post by bossho »

did he threaten and talk about knifing you? he likes to do that over what you'd think was small stuff, maybe he was raised in the joint in the UK or somewhere horrible, not sure how he justifies his actions esp for a dark skinned guy in Asia that goes against the grain so much without getting grabbed or taken off by local authorities
fsdfdsdf
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by fsdfdsdf »

bossho wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 11:05 am did he threaten and talk about knifing you? he likes to do that over what you'd think was small stuff, maybe he was raised in the joint in the UK or somewhere horrible, not sure how he justifies his actions esp for a dark skinned guy in Asia that goes against the grain so much without getting grabbed or taken off by local authorities
didnt mention knifing that I remember, just the sort of cliche about wanting me to go and fight him. last thing I was interested in doing. he suddenly noticed a woman he didnt like and started going off at her instead. there was sort of a funny back story to it but he doesnt have a sense of humor. thinks hes real cool with the taxi guys tho. maybe he thinks they will back him up if he gets in a fight. havent seen him at soyra mall for quite a while. I dont think they knew how to deal with him but he was chasing away their customers so they must have made him unwelcome somehow. was always going on in a loud voice about all the women he was going to make problems for
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

ned kelly wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 11:49 am
jaynewcastle wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:20 pm This guys seems to have no friends on here ?

Usually there is somebody who sticks for up for them :)
Hes one of Sun visor Huws mates,not sure if either are members here.
I cant help but think of the other Ned ...every time i see this name
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Foreigner
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by Foreigner »

fsdfdsdf wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:23 am hes a tosser, went off a me one night at soyra mall, wanted to go have a fight up round the corner or some shit. I just ignored him but he loses it when drunk. he also used to lose about $50 a night playing pool with the taxi drivers so I assumed he had money. probably ok sober but he downs shots of hard liquor and turns into a violent arsehole. havent seen him for a while. he was hanging round that mart on the corner of 19 and 145 the last few times I saw him
If that's the bar on the corner they get a few like that who ruin everyone else relaxing watching the world go by. there's a Swedish guy in his 50s/60s used to hang around there and just sit there shouting as if everyone in the world wanted to hear him. i'm sure he treated some of the girls there like shit but the girl I used to be friends with. she never told me anything so.

I feel sorry for the barmaids who have to put up with it. they do a great job of just getting on with things.

the guy in the OP sounds like an absolute nightmare, and the sooner someone can get rid of him the better.
fsdfdsdf
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by fsdfdsdf »

the guy is sitting outside white river in 172 right now if anyone has any unfinished business with him
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

If he is staying at White River you probably don't need to lift a finger.
That hotel has to have the highest death rate for foreigners in Cambodia.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:04 pm If he is staying at White River you probably don't need to lift a finger.
Royal Hiness (currently Silver River), Last Home and Hometown have to be up there.
fsdfdsdf
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by fsdfdsdf »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:31 pm
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:04 pm If he is staying at White River you probably don't need to lift a finger.
Royal Hiness (currently Silver River), Last Home and Hometown have to be up there.
I think last home closed but great name for a hotel to overdose in
Sir Stephen
Expatriate
France

Post by Sir Stephen »

fsdfdsdf wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:00 pm
Jerry Atrick wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:31 pm
I think last home closed but great name for a hotel to overdose in
Same this one :hattip: http://www.finaloptionbeachresort.com/?i=1
Locked Previous topicNext topic