Brit with "Shitty Plaits" on Street 172 Accused of Stealing Phone from Woman

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
jae
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: Brit with "Shitty Plaits" on Street 172 Accused of Stealing Phone from Woman

Post by jae »

Anchor Moy wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:48 pm This must be upsetting for his daughter.
It's hard when people die overseas, and she may never get a full picture of what happened to her father.
Condolences.
thanking you and yeah but we will do our utmost to try and get to the bottom of things as things are just not adding up
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Brit with "Shitty Plaits" on Street 172 Accused of Stealing Phone from Woman

Post by Alex »

jae wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:27 pm
Anchor Moy wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:48 pm This must be upsetting for his daughter.
It's hard when people die overseas, and she may never get a full picture of what happened to her father.
Condolences.
thanking you and yeah but we will do our utmost to try and get to the bottom of things as things are just not adding up
Truth to be told, he could have died in at least a dozen ways, from one day to the next, and none of them would have surprised me. Once someone has reached the level that has been documented in this thread, a happy ending is very unlikely.
jae
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by jae »

Alex wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:14 pm
Condolences.
Truth to be told, he could have died in at least a dozen ways, from one day to the next, and none of them would have surprised me. Once someone has reached the level that has been documented in this thread, a happy ending is very unlikely.
yes i totally agree with you this was most definatley not a happy ending for him just hard to get around the level he dropped to as this is not the person we know back in the uk :(
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Condolences to Friends and Famiy
jae
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: thief and scammer Dullah

Post by jae »

bossho wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 2:30 am thats Dullah, if you really wanted him you can get him, hes prone to double play on play and extortion, murder threats etc - i d PM you here but I cannot PM anyone here and for some godforsaken reason, you just never do know until you sorta kinda know what happened, do you? I did send you a fbook message regarding this since he is on my radar for greater offenses, but petty theft is annoying and arseholish so I am sorry this may/may have not actually happened to you.
on you radar yeah for greater things sounds like you most defo had a motive and was looking for him and kinda funny he has now turned up dead
explain yourself please
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

jae wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:24 pm
yes i totally agree with you this was most definatley not a happy ending for him just hard to get around the level he dropped to as this is not the person we know back in the uk :(

RIP to the troubled man and condolences to his family.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

Condolences to the family, its never nice losing a family member, but this was never going to end well.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Where's the official police announcement? Passport photo, cause of death etc?

If the bongo drums have reached the UK then this news must be a nearly a week old, yet nothing official.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

Alex wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:14 pm
Condolences.
True. Reaching ejaculation often becomes an issue for habitual drug users.
jae
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by jae »

Doc67 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:13 am Where's the official police announcement? Passport photo, cause of death etc?

If the bongo drums have reached the UK then this news must be a nearly a week old, yet nothing official.
yeah where is the police announcement
but rest assured this aint no fake news
we have seen the evidence
Locked Previous topicNext topic