Expat Reveales Location of Sunken Treasure Off the Coast of Sihanoukville

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Expat Reveales Location of Sunken Treasure Off the Coast of Sihanoukville

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Have no Wi-Fi to send this email message so will post here for all to see.

To Percy Hendrich
Scuba Nation Dive Cambodia

Percy

If you had a shred of human decency left you will go out today and recover from the bottom of Saracen bay right behind where the boat sank 700m straight out from the main pier the 3 black bags and one red bag washed overboard from the rear deck as the boat went onto its starboard side.

They contain every worldly possession that my wife Sivorn Kim worked and saved for many years to buy.

Sivorn is devastated and traumatized from the boat sinking and everything that has happened since and will take a very long time to recover from the trauma. She leaves now on the supply boat and then bus back to Phnom Penh to go and stay with family.

Also the owner of the Sky Resort called here this morning and said that Kevin the Chinese owner/manager contacted him last night and said that he will not be paying for the bungalow from today. As you know the agreement was for one month paid accommodation at this bungalow and meals.

I plan to leave here on 5th May and I will go to jail rather than pay for the room or the recovery of the rest of our bags.

Kevin is a totally and grossly incompetent owner and operator of marine vessels. It's only a matter of time before innocent lives are lost at sea under the current mismanagement. I know exactly why and how the boat turned over and sunk. I can and will prove this at Court.

I ask you to send me the name and contact details for Kevin's lawyer.

I also ask you to go out today and recover these very important and valuable 4 bags.

Ian G Fleming
Saturday 2nd May 2020
Sky resort
Saracen Beach
Koh Rong Samloem
Cambodia
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Agarwal.Aditya
Expatriate
India

Re: Expat Reveales Location of Sunken Treasure Off the Coast of Sihanoukville

Post by Agarwal.Aditya »

Wow what is the bags my friends have a boat
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

Agarwal.Aditya wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 9:52 am Wow what is the bags my friends have a boat
It was written by Ian Fleming so it could be two NATO atomic bombs stolen by SPECTRE. That's just a guess though
up to you...
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Ravensnest »

How can you post with no internet access? Why would he post a "treasure" for everyone to see? Where I'm from, there would be rec divers there within 1 hour. Most would give it back though.
Still here, in country...
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Ravensnest wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 11:59 am How can you post with no internet access? Why would he post a "treasure" for everyone to see? Where I'm from, there would be rec divers there within 1 hour. Most would give it back though.
I think he 'clarified' it later, saying he had one of those data plans which allowed access to the Facebook app, but not for browsing or email. Something like that.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
daeum_tnaot
Expatriate
Nepal

Post by daeum_tnaot »

Given the way that woman is eating those crabs, she looks completely distraught.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic