Vegan mum claims she can boost her immune system by drinking bizarre sperm smoothies

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Vegan mum claims she can boost her immune system by drinking bizarre sperm smoothies

Post by truffledog »

may be the forum "getting your fill" would have been more appropriated...anyone up for a donation? Also not sure about sperm beeing really vegan?

A personal trainer claims she is fighting off coronavirus by drinking smoothies containing her boyfriend's sperm.Tracy Kiss, 32, reckons that the refreshing drinks that contain a shot of semen have boosted her immune system. There is no medical evidence that consuming sperm can prevent illness, especially coronavirus, but Tracy believes it has helped her. In a bold move she is urging others to do the same, claiming that the unusual combination could help stop them contracting the killer bug.

Full article: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/v ... s-21956617
work is for people who cant find truffles
Electric Earth
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Vegan mum claims she can boost her immune system by drinking bizarre sperm smoothies

Post by Electric Earth »

truffledog wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 2:22 am may be the forum "getting your fill" would have been more appropriated...anyone up for a donation? Also not sure about sperm beeing really vegan?

A personal trainer claims she is fighting off coronavirus by drinking smoothies containing her boyfriend's sperm.Tracy Kiss, 32, reckons that the refreshing drinks that contain a shot of semen have boosted her immune system. There is no medical evidence that consuming sperm can prevent illness, especially coronavirus, but Tracy believes it has helped her. In a bold move she is urging others to do the same, claiming that the unusual combination could help stop them contracting the killer bug.

Full article: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/v ... s-21956617
*shrug* No idea if it works, but I support her cause, and will happily help... "contribute" to research on the subject. I would prefer to make direct donations to the appropriate source, though, as opposed to smoothy additions. :good:
Do you think the parents of baby boomers whined so much when the boomers started changing society? And yet the whiney ones like to call young people "snowflakes." Hmm...
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Vegan mum claims she can boost her immune system by drinking bizarre sperm smoothies

Post by Alex »

That's definitely a belief I'd like to spread wide and far among the womenfolk.
rexwell
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by rexwell »

As usual the Chinese are ahead of the game.
Full article at https://interestingengineering.com/sper ... -collector
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

So technically vegans can be cannibals then?

They should remake Green Inferno.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Her name is Tracy Kiss and she says she hasn't had a cold or flu for 3 years

Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 9:04 am Her name is Tracy Kiss and she says she hasn't had a cold or flu for 3 years

I think it's the silicon that's doing what she claims cause I think she's talkin/drinkin shit.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Completely OT but I was installing that very same worktop at RAF Coningsby Officers married quarters nearly 30 years ago!

Edited after re-thinking the dates.... but Fk it was ages ago and I didn’t initially realise just how long ago it was!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Those nails are pretty scary...scratch your eyes out they would :assasin:

ImageImage
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic