News on Trump's Speech.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: News on Trump's Speech.

Post by kgbagent »

Electric Earth wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 1:51 am
kgbagent wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:26 pmWhat is it about SR that attracts trump supporters?
This actually makes me happy to hear. I've encountered so many old gung-ho Trump expats living in Siem Reap that it's kinda put a bad view in my mind of Cambodian expats. You can barely go into an expat bar here without a group of them going on about this crap. Maybe it's just because I live in SR and am around the wrong expats.
I overhear them in PP and Kampot as well - all of them on a pension of some sort and living of the tit - morons mainly altho a prime contender turned out to be an Ocker that ruined my stereotype. He is still a dipstick tho
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

kgbagent wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:26 pmWhat is it about SR that attracts trump supporters?
This actually makes me happy to hear. I've encountered so many old gung-ho Trump expats living in Siem Reap that it's kinda put a bad view in my mind of Cambodian expats. You can barely go into an expat bar here without a group of them going on about this crap. Maybe it's just because I live in SR and am around the wrong expats.
yeah expand your distanced social groups
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:40 pm
kgbagent wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:26 pm What is it about SR that attracts you gun loving trump supporters? Typical bullshit about cojones - you are using the safety of the Internet - not all trumpies are full of hardness you redneck numpty
Yeah, good point KGB - we have had a run of foul-mouthed, boasting, Trumpian ranters spouting totally irrationality from Siem Reap recently.
Do you think the putrid language makes up for their total lack of logical argument?
No the putrid language is designed for the intellectual level of the usual leftist cowardly TDS sufferers. Easier to understand.
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

Electric Earth wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 1:45 am
WildA wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:06 pmRedneck? Gullible? Bet ya wouldnt have the cojones to say that to a Trump supporters face. Ah, the safety of the internet....
I'll give it a go. Wouldn't be the first time. Half of my family is kinda ignorant, mildly racist rednecks from S.C. Guess who they firmly support...
They think I'm an idiot too, because I think everyone should be able to earn enough to live comfortably, have healthcare, think the environment is important, and don't realize that minorities shouldn't be trusted.
I tell them I think they're dumb rednecks. They tell me I'm a stupid yankee.
In the end we all change the subject to the fact that we should all be allowed to own guns and protect ourselves and our property, and everything is good. God bless Murica.
It doesn't take cojones to speak to someone rationally and speak your mind. It does, however, take a jackass to threaten physical violence because one person said another person is a redneck. Speaking of big talk through the safety of the internet, I only see one person in this thread doing it...
Don't see any violence being threatened except from your ilk.
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

kgbagent wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 2:23 am
I overhear them in PP and Kampot as well - all of them on a pension of some sort and living of the tit - morons mainly altho a prime contender turned out to be an Ocker that ruined my stereotype. He is still a dipstick tho
Make you jealous then? you probably never see Trump supporters starting topics like How Much Money Do I really Need to live in Cambodia. Nor do you see them in handcuffs and dreadlocks. Or whinging about an extra 25 cents on a beer, or the stegnth of the pound or the Aussie dollar.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

WildA wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 3:43 am
Do you think the putrid language makes up for their total lack of logical argument?
No the putrid language is designed for the intellectual level of the usual leftist cowardly TDS sufferers. Easier to understand.
Split personality syndrome? Stinking hypocrisy? Doesn't know the meaning of integrity? - or just plain addled and confused?
WildA wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:47 pm Im treated like i treat others..Im happy, fun, friendly and respectful and get the same back.
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 3:59 am
WildA wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 3:43 am
Split personality syndrome? Stinking hypocrisy? Doesn't know the meaning of integrity? - or just plain addled and confused?
WildA wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:47 pm Im treated like i treat others..Im happy, fun, friendly and respectful and get the same back.
Perfectly consistent. But effective analysis doesn't seem to be your strong point. Anyway, you keep researching my posts, that shows that what I think matters to you. Maybe someday your thoughts will matter to someone outside your sycophantts in the hate ridden TDS echo chamber.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

"Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon"

I feel your pain, Wild
'must be a horrible way to live
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

I really think you are going to the wrong bars. I do not go out much when in SR but, luckily, I never run into any of those rednecks when I do.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

MikeD wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 10:36 am
General Mackevili wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 2:40 am I just can't wait until Joe Biden wins and fixes everything. If he were president now, the US would have zero Coronavirus deaths.
If you remember, history will repeat. Obama became president during the 2007/2008 financial crisis.

The C19 started in China. If China had been better to the world, the first case would have been announced much earlier, like in Dec 2009, and air travel to/from China should have been shutdown immediately in order to contain the initial spread. But that didnt happen as we know it.
Agreed, it would have been amazing if air travel had been shut down 10 years before the actual outbreak...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic