News on Trump's Speech.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: News on Trump's Speech.

Post by WildA »

Singsling wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 12:11 pm
Trump alone did not give you $1200, did he?. In
He ordered his name printed on the check so that his redneck, gullible followers think it's trump's latest grand gesture, when that generosity is as fake as a Trump university degree. Once a conman...
Redneck? Gullible? Bet ya wouldnt have the cojones to say that to a Trump supporters face. Ah, the safety of the internet....
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

BR549 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:08 am Trump never told people to inject lysol...he was being sarcastic...
The trouble with haters and the media is they don't actually listen to his speeches or his interviews in total. They watch cnn..bbc..msnbc..abc..nbc..cbs..and get a cut up version by some liberal cunt.
Trump has no choice but to defend himself, his staff and his suppprters.
Yes, in many parts of the USA it is perfectly legal to open carry a firearm provided your right was not disallowed from some act such as a felony.
The firearm must also be a legal firearm.
Prime Minister Johnson called President Trump and asked for ventilators.
Trump has been sending ventilators to countries around the globe and will be sending thousands more in the coming months. Plus, he is making sure that All States have a stockpile instead of jack shit like fucking New York.
Having a video of ron perlman a leftist actor ragging on about Trump is nothing...
Freedom of speech is one of the rights that citizens of the USA have that most of the world's population do not enjoy.
Trump just had 3 Governors in the Oval Office last week...2 were of the opposite party. They were all thankful for his help and leadership.
Trump has sent more aid and equipment and Medical teams to democrat states who did not vote for him than Republican States that did.
Trump has handled the chinese wuhan virus plague with tenancity and unleashed the full power of the USA to fight this menace.
China is to blame and all the fucking Trump haters thumbed their noses at his warnings and those cities and states have paid a huge price.
To even mention that he gets political at times is just plain ignorance of the facts and what he is up against with a fake media and an opposition party that would prefer the country to collapse, millions die and the economy to flounder ..as long as they can can defeat him in November..hold onto to the house and retake the Senate.
Why don't you little cunts worry about your own countries?
I just received $1200us from Trump's economic team and I am spending it here in Cambodia.
classic group think, ! You are only saying he was being sarcastic because that is the excuse they used when he was mocked for making that comment about disinfectant, if they had said he was having a joke then that is what you would have said. GROUPTHINK ! When he finally leaves office expect a slew of books from people who are at the moment defending him because their jobs depend on it, giving the inside story, but of course you lot will all say "fake news"
get a grip and think for yourself
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

BR549 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:08 am Trump never told people to inject lysol...he was being sarcastic...
The trouble with haters and the media is they don't actually listen to his speeches or his interviews in total. They watch cnn..bbc..msnbc..abc..nbc..cbs..and get a cut up version by some liberal cunt.
Trump has no choice but to defend himself, his staff and his suppprters.
Yes, in many parts of the USA it is perfectly legal to open carry a firearm provided your right was not disallowed from some act such as a felony.
The firearm must also be a legal firearm.
Prime Minister Johnson called President Trump and asked for ventilators.
Trump has been sending ventilators to countries around the globe and will be sending thousands more in the coming months. Plus, he is making sure that All States have a stockpile instead of jack shit like fucking New York.
Having a video of ron perlman a leftist actor ragging on about Trump is nothing...
Freedom of speech is one of the rights that citizens of the USA have that most of the world's population do not enjoy.
Trump just had 3 Governors in the Oval Office last week...2 were of the opposite party. They were all thankful for his help and leadership.
Trump has sent more aid and equipment and Medical teams to democrat states who did not vote for him than Republican States that did.
Trump has handled the chinese wuhan virus plague with tenancity and unleashed the full power of the USA to fight this menace.
China is to blame and all the fucking Trump haters thumbed their noses at his warnings and those cities and states have paid a huge price.
To even mention that he gets political at times is just plain ignorance of the facts and what he is up against with a fake media and an opposition party that would prefer the country to collapse, millions die and the economy to flounder ..as long as they can can defeat him in November..hold onto to the house and retake the Senate.
Why don't you little cunts worry about your own countries?
I just received $1200us from Trump's economic team and I am spending it here in Cambodia.
You sir are an idiot - move back to the orange land
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

WildA wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:06 pm
Singsling wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 12:11 pm
Trump alone did not give you $1200, did he?. In
He ordered his name printed on the check so that his redneck, gullible followers think it's trump's latest grand gesture, when that generosity is as fake as a Trump university degree. Once a conman...
Redneck? Gullible? Bet ya wouldnt have the cojones to say that to a Trump supporters face. Ah, the safety of the internet....
What is it about SR that attracts you gun loving trump supporters? Typical bullshit about cojones - you are using the safety of the Internet - not all trumpies are full of hardness [Admin Edit: We don't need the personal insults on here. Thanks]
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

the worst thing about trump, to me
is that his 'presidential' bloviating, bluster, fake news, and twisted logic
almost legitimizes some of the ludicrous arguments cambodians sometimes put forth
eg, it's your fault because you're a foreigner and if you weren't here it wouldn't have happened
etc
and of course those of our own dear leader
Last edited by Phnom Poon on Wed May 06, 2020 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

monstra mihi bona!
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

kgbagent wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:26 pm What is it about SR that attracts you gun loving trump supporters? Typical bullshit about cojones - you are using the safety of the Internet - not all trumpies are full of hardness you redneck numpty
Yeah, good point KGB - we have had a run of foul-mouthed, boasting, Trumpian ranters spouting totally irrationality from Siem Reap recently.
Do you think the putrid language makes up for their total lack of logical argument?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:40 pm
kgbagent wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:26 pm What is it about SR that attracts you gun loving trump supporters? Typical bullshit about cojones - you are using the safety of the Internet - not all trumpies are full of hardness you redneck numpty
Yeah, good point KGB - we have had a run of foul-mouthed, boasting, Trumpian ranters spouting totally irrationality from Siem Reap recently.
Do you think the putrid language makes up for their total lack of logical argument?
Most of the foreign pedos caught in Cambodia seem to reside in Siem Reap, do you think there could be a connection?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Electric Earth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Electric Earth »

WildA wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:06 pmRedneck? Gullible? Bet ya wouldnt have the cojones to say that to a Trump supporters face. Ah, the safety of the internet....
I'll give it a go. Wouldn't be the first time. Half of my family is kinda ignorant, mildly racist rednecks from S.C. Guess who they firmly support...
They think I'm an idiot too, because I think everyone should be able to earn enough to live comfortably, have healthcare, think the environment is important, and don't realize that minorities shouldn't be trusted.
I tell them I think they're dumb rednecks. They tell me I'm a stupid yankee.
In the end we all change the subject to the fact that we should all be allowed to own guns and protect ourselves and our property, and everything is good. God bless Murica.
It doesn't take cojones to speak to someone rationally and speak your mind. It does, however, take a jackass to threaten physical violence because one person said another person is a redneck. Speaking of big talk through the safety of the internet, I only see one person in this thread doing it...
Do you think the parents of baby boomers whined so much when the boomers started changing society? And yet the whiney ones like to call young people "snowflakes." Hmm...
Electric Earth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Electric Earth »

kgbagent wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:26 pmWhat is it about SR that attracts trump supporters?
This actually makes me happy to hear. I've encountered so many old gung-ho Trump expats living in Siem Reap that it's kinda put a bad view in my mind of Cambodian expats. You can barely go into an expat bar here without a group of them going on about this crap. Maybe it's just because I live in SR and am around the wrong expats.
Do you think the parents of baby boomers whined so much when the boomers started changing society? And yet the whiney ones like to call young people "snowflakes." Hmm...
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

I suspect WildA and BR459 (something from a Terminator movie) are actually from Florida and like the 'waters' of SR
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic