Access to VIP and Darknet?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Access to VIP and Darknet?

Post by Brody »

Captain Bonez wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 12:43 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 11:45 am I, for one see no reason to allow you in, your posts are worthless
Pot.kettle.black
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
dontbeasourlemon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Access to VIP and Darknet?

Post by dontbeasourlemon »

WineOxley wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 12:25 am
Anchor Moy wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 7:56 pm
WineOxley wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 7:48 pm Any members of this forum that can vouch for me to enter the VIP or darknet forums? I want to see what all the fuss is about.
You can send a message to mods to ask for entry to the darknet forum. VIP works a bit differently I think. Again, ask mods.
I need a member who is alreayd inside the VIP or darknet forum to vouch for me so that I can enter. It's a full blown secret society.

Are you already a member?

Can't help you with VIP but Darknet unless the rules changed all you do is go to
"Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it" as long as you have 20 decent posts a mod will get to it eventually
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic