Bread making machine

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
daeum_tnaot
Expatriate
Nepal

Bread making machine

Post by daeum_tnaot »

Where can I get a bread making machine in Phnom Penh? Is this available?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Bread making machine

Post by Doc67 »

I have looked endless at all the lovely appliances in Kfour outlets and never seen one. Maybe Aeon mall but I doubt it.

I reckon your best bet is to find one on Amazon in the US and use camboquick to get it here. The advertise on this forum...(look up!)
jubo2
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by jubo2 »

Thailand shoppee and lazada still not ship to Cambodia ?
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Slow cookers/crock pots are available here, you can cook bread in those :thumb:

https://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-b ... ker-192421
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

I bought one in PP many years ago and ended up giving it away to someone on TOF because he wanted one and I wasn't using mine.

I would suggest you try experimenting baking buns etc in your rice cooker . Place a small amount of oil in the bottom and a wire tray to place the items on.

Next try these.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr9J.w ... co_en4kK4-

Have fun.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Post by fazur »

shops near central market

make sure you have reliable provider for high grade flour
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

daeum_tnaot wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:29 pm Where can I get a bread making machine in Phnom Penh? Is this available?
You could buy a bread machine at Sunsimexco near Central Market for $65, but that was three years ago. My old post on this: general-chatter/visit-december-t16165-20.html Aeon mall and the electric appliance shop in Sorya Mall (level 3 ?) also had them.
daeum_tnaot
Expatriate
Nepal

Post by daeum_tnaot »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:37 pm I have looked endless at all the lovely appliances in Kfour outlets and never seen one. Maybe Aeon mall but I doubt it.

I reckon your best bet is to find one on Amazon in the US and use camboquick to get it here. The advertise on this forum...(look up!)
Thank you! I contacted Camboquick a few weeks ago and they said they can no longer get anything as Amazon has stopped delivering to them? Or Amazon has stopped many deliveries overseas... not sure on the details.

Will try to ask them again.
daeum_tnaot
Expatriate
Nepal

Post by daeum_tnaot »

Kuroneko wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:39 pm
daeum_tnaot wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:29 pm Where can I get a bread making machine in Phnom Penh? Is this available?
You could buy a bread machine at Sunsimexco near Central Market for $65, but that was three years ago. My old post on this: general-chatter/visit-december-t16165-20.html Aeon mall and the electric appliance shop in Sorya Mall (level 3 ?) also had them.
Thanks, I saw your post from a few years ago. I checked at Sunsimexco in tow locations today (including the one near Psah Thmey). They said it is out of stock and not clear when they will get it in stock. But I'll check back again if other methods don't work.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

Why not just get a toaster oven? I have a dislike for unitaskers, and I don't like bread maker bread.
up to you...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic