Is Kim Jong-Un Dead?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Sir Stephen
Expatriate
France

Re: Is Kim Jong-Un Dead?

Post by Sir Stephen »

Back on topic, maybe we can speculate about how Trump would handle Kim Jong-Un's sister if she takes power :stir: :whip:
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Phnom Poon wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:22 pm
IraHayes wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:48 pm In fact I predict she will be far worse
exactly
give me a male psycho megalomaniac dictator over a female one any day
but the question is will the existing structure bend to her or dissent?
Can we request a clean up on aisle 5 please mods?

This thread actually deserves some airtime as a power struggle in N.Korea is of concern to everyone. And the points being raised about his sister being an even bigger tyrant than him warrant discussion tbqf.

No doubt there will be articles people may link in the coming days/weeks that are pertinent to that discussion and it would be nice to have a thread to dump them in. Or shall we just make a gazillion new ones every time someone gets a whiff of his corpse?
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Kim Jong-un's train possibly spotted at North Korean resort
As rumours persist that ruler is in poor health, satellite images emerge showing train parked at Wonsan’s ‘leadership station’
Justin McCurry and agencies
Sun 26 Apr 2020 01.19 BST
First published on Sun 26 Apr 2020 01.18 BST

A train thought to belong to Kim Jong-un has been spotted at his compound in a resort town on the country’s east coast, according to satellite images, amid conflicting reports about the North Korean leader’s health and whereabouts.

Images reviewed by 38 North, a Washington-based North Korea monitoring project 38, showed that the train had been parked at the “leadership station” in Wonsan since at least 21 April.

Citing an analysis of recent satellite photos of the area, 38 North said the 250m-long train was not present on 15 April but was seen on both 21 and 23 April. The site said the train appeared to have been repositioned for departure on the latter date, but added that there had been no indication of when it might leave. The station is reserved for the use of the Kim family, it added.

“The train’s presence does not prove the whereabouts of the North Korean leader or indicate anything about his health but it does lend weight to reports that Kim is staying at an elite area on the country’s eastern coast,” the 38 North report said.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... ean-resort
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Maybe he’s FAKING his death , like elvis did

พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Jim Gil
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Jim Gil »

Sir Stephen wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:58 pm Back on topic, maybe we can speculate about how Trump would handle Kim Jong-Un's sister if she takes power :stir: :whip:
I'm sure he'll just grab her by the Pussy.
As for the Supreme Leader I heard that it was a cheese related incident that has done him in.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

IraHayes wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:06 pm Can we request a clean up on aisle 5 please mods?
Yeah, Michael Moore doesn't belong here :mrgreen:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It would be awful if it was true, his international friends might have problems getting to his funeral. He couldn't have picked a worse time to die but we will have to do our best to observe this terribly upsetting occasion.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

I thought he banished her sister, or was it his aunt. There is so much court intrigue, hard to stay current.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:03 pm I thought he banished her sister, or was it his aunt. There is so much court intrigue, hard to stay current.
A number of his relatives, at various times have been reported as having either been purged (killed) or ostracized by international media and security agencies, only to reappear later on.

I believe that he isn't dead or gravely ill, but of course I have no more idea than anyone what's going on there
rexwell
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by rexwell »

Perhaps he is just self-isolating and had forgotten the password to open the under mountain bunker blast doors. Fingers crossed he never gets out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic