Kampot Expat Woman Attacked by Bag Snatchers at Midday (UPDATED)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Re: Kampot Expat Woman Attacked by Bag Snatchers at Midday (UPDATED)

Post by willyhilly »

Please women don’t ride a moto at 3am. Are you nuts? You wouldn’t do it in Queensland. Crime far worse here than Kampot.
How many live in Kampot?
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

willyhilly wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:52 pm Please women don’t ride a moto at 3am. Are you nuts?
Do you blame the victim of the latest attack as well, who was attacked in the daytime?
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

I lived in kampot for awhile. , I obserbed , couldn’t go no place where you dint see a face that sticks like a sore thumb on myface, so I dint know but a few people I knew everybody’s face and how popular they are .
I don’t know if they knew who I was because I don’t use my real name or real face .
At least I dint try to off myself there tho I had a balcony. I got out of there. And attempted that in the next town

Looking back I would imagine kampot must feel like chinatown in new york ( to the locals ) the way the hippies took over ,
tho they ain’t compacted into a little section like chinatown .
I couldn’t live there , sihanoukville I could just go to a higher class beach bar other than dolphin shack or blablabla I ain’t spillan the beans . I know they got Burger King now but it’s still not good I think ,
Hawaii looks better and better but it does get cold there .. and it’s probly about time some nut job targets it .

i end up musing , in an other 100 years , we’ll never know the difference ,
I know I heard that before but I can’t quote the original wise man ®
 ฉิบหาย

~.. ✰ ✈ ☯

พิซออนเดอรูฟ ®
Cheese 🧀
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

The thing that most foreigners forget is that outside a few safe havens it is bandit country.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic