Political correctness

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Political correctness

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Kammekor wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:10 pm
BR549 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:40 am I think it is shameful to shame someone in this day and age of political correctness for the color of their hair.
Sleepy Joe
Mini Mike
Low energy Jeb
Crooked Hillary

I guess these are just as shameful.

I think the politically correct way to refer to him is "Creepy" Joe.

Anyhow, he will be elected, stand down within a year due to cognitive decline and his female VP will become the first US president to have a vagina.
rexwell
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by rexwell »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:47 pm
Kammekor wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:10 pm
BR549 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:40 am I think it is shameful to shame someone in this day and age of political correctness for the color of their hair.
Sleepy Joe
Mini Mike
Low energy Jeb
Crooked Hillary

I guess these are just as shameful.

I think the politically correct way to refer to him is "Creepy" Joe.

Anyhow, he will be elected, stand down within a year due to cognitive decline and his female VP will become the first US president to have a vagina.
As opposed to be a vagina.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

I thought the correct nomenclature was "Giant Douche".
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Post by fazur »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:47 pmAnyhow, he will be elected, stand down within a year due to cognitive decline and his female VP will become the first US president to have a vagina.
bill had one - in hi soffice
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Somewhat rabid, a few of these colonials.
They will be taken down a peg in short order judging by historical principles.
Proverbs 16:18 etc.
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
finish_money
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by finish_money »

Chuck Borris wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:28 am For my "Mr. President" friends.
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/24/busi ... o8XbZe8yjc
The Onion predicted it last month:

https://local.theonion.com/man-just-buy ... 493766/amp
"You can't teach the beast. It's either in you or it isn't. You can't just go to the store and buy a six-pack of beast. It don't work like that." — Kevin Garnett
johnny lightning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by johnny lightning »

I think I will refrain from any future commentary. The forever Trumpers are doing a fine job of self destructing on their own. Make sure you irradiate and disinfect yourselves inside as well as out. Carry on.
Jcml19
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jcml19 »

The nonsensible rhetoric about china is strictly about getting elected or re-elected..

China's current global standing is america's creation. Nixon opened china, regan initiated globalization and we consumers want cheap crap.

Can't blame china because of own structural issues.. with that said, communism suk because its the ultimate concentration of power and elitist structure. When crap hit the fan, the peeps will fight back unles u brain washed like n korea.

Go too hardcore on nationalism all we'll end up with is a nuked world.. people just whine too much bc of their own shortcomings and need some boggyman to blame.

Btw - all this weird stuff about biden hugging peeps have never met someone from the south, italy or france. Im not a hugger but i dont assume someone a creeper if they hug
AzalKH
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AzalKH »

johnny lightning wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:35 am I think I will refrain from any future commentary. The forever Trumpers are doing a fine job of self destructing on their own. Make sure you irradiate and disinfect yourselves inside as well as out. Carry on.
Can't really disagree with you there!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic