Political correctness

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Re: Political correctness

Post by fazur »

WildA wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:18 amYou have an independent country becasue we let you be independent. Same for the rest of the western world, you suck on Big US Mamas tit and then whine about her.

Nobody likes us and we dont care.
1. hahahha so nobody meddles

2. ur anger says otherwise
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

fazur wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:45 am
WildA wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:18 amYou have an independent country becasue we let you be independent. Same for the rest of the western world, you suck on Big US Mamas tit and then whine about her.

Nobody likes us and we dont care.
1. hahahha so nobody meddles

2. ur anger says otherwise
Angry? Dude I have a lovely apartment in Siem Reap and a gorgeous home in the USA, I have lots of weed, two kilos of shrimp and even though I am fat and disgusting, I am happier than a 1980s Pattaya hooker when the US Navy is in town.

How about you dude? Cold? Rainy? Snowy? Ran out of Lutefisk?
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Post by fazur »

am in phnum penh not rainy or snowy very hot

still have 500g of lutefisk ;)
BR549
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BR549 »

I think it is shameful to shame someone in this day and age of political correctness for the color of their hair.. Since, all you fucks get bent if a person not of your political persusion steps out of line.
There has never been a President attacked more in history and this also includes those who voted for him or support him now..So, attacking him is attacking me.
Trump closed off travel from china and was crucified by the media on January 31 and the opposing party who took to the streets of china towns and told people to come to chinese new year ...in new york for example...HOW DID THAT WORK OUT?
Trump then closed off travel from europe because while china had closed off air traffic within china it had allowed the virus to spread to europe by allowing international travel.
Trump was then attacked for not having a fucking ventilator for every democrat who hates his guts in hot zones and that his lack of prepardness was going to kill millions.
Trump mobilized companies across America to build ventilators and sent thousands to new york.
He sent military hospital ships to new york and LA.
He had the military build hospitals across the country.
He had large rooms like the javitz center converted to hospitals..2900 beds alone there.
You want more evidence of his nonstop action to save lives?
Under Trump's leadership new and better tests have been invented.
While europe and the world are buying shit tests that don't work from china the USA has cutting edge new tests and have labs across the country that governors have been schooled to utilize.
Under Trump, the USA has tested more people than the rest of the world combined.
However, unlike hiv testing where if you test negative you maintain your status easily...the wuhan chinese virus can reverse your result as you walk out of the testing center...The ventilator attack did not work as President Trump has led the production of tens of thousands of them and just as important used the military to shift the ventilators in stock to the areas with the most need while creating a new system to share ventilators when hot spots are declining and new zones spring up.
President Trump has led the charge to find ways to supply the front liners with ppp...one way has been the sterilization of expensive masks for reuse.
The entire world has had to endure this new virus and that includes the finest Doctors and Scientists in the World.. The team Trump surrounded himself with has made some changes as more has been learned about the wuhan chinese virua....Science follows the data and Trump has been following the advice of his task force.
Abortion...your theory about my attitude about abortion is bullshit.
I base my OPINION on personal experiences.
I was like many young people pro choice when I was in my teens ...My first experience with abortion was when my Greek American girlfriend got pregnant in 1976 when we were 18...She said she had to get an abortion because she could not tell her parents that she was not a virgin..I wanted to get married even though I was just a freshman in College.
This began my journey...it destroyed our relationship and left scars on both of us...
15 years later a lady I was living with in LA stopped taking the pill and did not tell me. She got pregnant and I asked her to keep the baby..She did..But, she did not want him.. I was a there in the delivery room during her C section when they cut her open and then after a minute of care handed him to me to carry out to the scale to weigh him..My son...He died 7 years ago.
I was a single father for over 21 years..His 28th birthday is tomorrow..April 25th...I lost everything on October 7th 2013...everything.
I will go upstairs and ask my neighbor how he feels about abortion and babies being born into a world without parents...He appears to be a typical Asian fellow but when I asked him where he was from he said Sweden....he had been adopted by a Swedish couple 30+ years ago from Korea...I suspect he is glad he was not aborted and parted out to some clinic to make some juice to keep some old cunt look younger....
The fact that in the USA a female can use abortion to exterminate a life and then a few months later get pregnant again and trap a man into supporting her for 18 hears has also shaped my OPINION.
It never happened to me...but, I have seen it many times. The father has No rights...The unborn baby has no rights...the female has all the cards.
Once the baby is born he or she has rights..Unless the new democrat idea led by the governor of Virginia is enacted where if a baby is born and the mother decides with the Doctor she doesn't want it...it can be terminated post birth.
A Brave New World Indeed...soma to a coma...
Trump's team has helped all farmers...this nonsence about only helping farmers who produce feed corn is total bullshit.
He has negotiated new trade deals to help the farmers export more of their products.
The 300+% tarrif on dairy to Canada that existed under obama is a good example.
Over 16 billion in tarrifs collected from china was given out to farmers....more to come.
The new immigration mandate DOES NOT stop much needed migrant workers from Mexico to come back for the growing and harvest seasons.
I find it hilarious that you communicated with one fuckwad on facebook and made your mind up about how people feel in the USA..
Please keep in mind Trump beat out 16 right wing Republicans..to obtain the nomination.
Your old party Republicans could never have gotten him elected. It was millions of people who were left behind by the bush and obama eras.
You do realize that the hot spots across the USA are all democrat run cities?
Every single hot spot was not listening when Trump closed off travel with china...60% of the deaths are from one small area of a huge country...
The government of Cambodia has told its people to have 6 kids...
I susppose you want them to have 0?
I met a Wild life sanctuary Ranger in Zambia in 2004.
He told me he ate every other day so his children could eat every day. It touched my heart to the core.
I understand that rape ...incest...and dope fiend bitches may require special circumstances.
I am not a Bible thumping Christian or Catholic ..although, I did grow up around Christians and attend a Jesuit high school.
I just think science has proven that abortion is murder of the premeditated variety.
I am going to take my $1200us stimulus and stimulate the economy of Siem Reap....
What are you going to do?
BR549
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BR549 »

I too have a lovely apartment in Siem Reap and a home back in the USA..
I am down to about 30g of weed...
Trump's news of the day is a study finding sunlight, heat and humidity kill the wuhan chinese virus.
A recent study in a Guangzhou restaurant showed that an AC blew across table A ...people just arrived from wuhan to tables B and C...infecting most of the diners..
The sun..the humidity...the heat...and a diet that is great for lung function...green tea...ginger..mint..citrus..honey and hot chilis all are a positive for the Khmer people..
I think I will go for a swim this afternoon...
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

BR549 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:48 am I think I will go for a swim this afternoon...
Maybe apply an icepack directly to the top of the head,
that cools the fever even better.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I'm not going to go through all of those claims but a good few are patently false, which leads me to doubt whether any hold merit.
BR549 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:40 am Trump mobilized companies across America to build ventilators and sent thousands to new york.
Saturday, March 21
The claim: Automobile companies that have volunteered to manufacture medical equipment, such as ventilators, are “making them right now.”
The truth: Ford and General Motors, which Trump mentioned at a task-force briefing the same day, announced earlier in March that they had halted all factory production in North America and were likely months away from beginning production of ventilators, representatives told the Associated Press. Since then, Ford CEO James Hackett told CNN that the auto company will begin to work with 3M to produce respirators and with General Electric to assemble ventilators. GM said it will explore the possibility of producing ventilators in an Indiana factory. Tesla CEO Elon Musk, whose company Trump highlighted in a tweet, has said that the company is “working on ventilators” but that they cannot be produced “instantly.”
Trump closed off travel from china
The claim: The Trump administration’s travel restrictions on China were a “ban” that closed up the “entire” United States and “kept China out.”
The truth: Nearly 40,000 people traveled from China to the United States from February 2, when Trump’s travel restrictions went into effect, to April 4, The New York Times reported. Those rules also do not apply to all people: American citizens, green-card holders and their relatives, and people on flights coming from Macau and Hong Kong are not included in the “ban.”
Trump then closed off travel from europe because while china had closed off air traffic within china it had allowed the virus to spread to europe by allowing international travel.
The claim: “We stopped all of Europe” with a travel ban. “We started with certain parts of Italy, and then all of Italy. Then we saw Spain. Then I said, ‘Stop Europe; let’s stop Europe. We have to stop them from coming here.’”
The truth: The travel ban applied to the Schengen Area, as well as the United Kingdom and Ireland, and not all of Europe as he claimed. Additionally, Trump is wrong about the United States rolling out a piecemeal ban. The State Department did issue advisories in late February cautioning Americans against travel to the Lombardy region of Italy before issuing a general “Do Not Travel” warning on March 19. But the U.S. never placed individual bans on Italy and Spain.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... us/608647/

He sent military hospital ships to new york and LA.
He had the military build hospitals across the country.
He had large rooms like the javitz center converted to hospitals..2900 beds alone there.
Between the two, there are 1,200 beds available, military officials said — far fewer than the 3,000 described in public statements by Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo (D) or the 5,000 touted in initial media announcements. As of Friday, about 250 beds were occupied, officials said
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html
Under Trump, the USA has tested more people than the rest of the world combined.
This is a whopper. According to Worldometer, a site that tracks coronavirus data by country, the US has, in fact, done more testing than any other individual country that reports data — the number of tests conducted in China, for instance, isn’t available — but the US is nowhere close to doing more testing than all other countries combined. Well over 20 million tests have been conducted across the world, and just over 4 million have been done in the United States.
https://www.vox.com/2020/4/21/21230400/ ... s-combined
...the finest Doctors and Scientists in the World.. The team Trump surrounded himself with has made some changes as more has been learned about the wuhan chinese virua....Science follows the data and Trump has been following the advice of his task force.
The task force led by this unqualified relative?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

BR549 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:40 am I think it is shameful to shame someone in this day and age of political correctness for the color of their hair.
Sleepy Joe
Mini Mike
Low energy Jeb
Crooked Hillary

I guess these are just as shameful.
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Kammekor wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:10 pm
BR549 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:40 am I think it is shameful to shame someone in this day and age of political correctness for the color of their hair.
Sleepy Joe
Mini Mike
Low energy Jeb
Crooked Hillary

I guess these are just as shameful.
I thought he was called orange man because of his spray on tan, not his hair?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic