US Ends Immigration.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: US Ends Immigration.

Post by WildA »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:41 pm
WildA wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:21 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:31 pm I read Trump has given permission for financial institutions to claim the $1200 C-19 supplement issued by the US government for any moneys owed to them. Yes, the money which is supposed to be used to help alleviate financial stress for individuals in these uncertain times will be handed to billion dollar financial institutions first if they're owed any money.

And the delay in people receiving the $1200 supplement has occurred because Trump demanded his name appear on the checks issued. Just when you thought this idiot's ego couldn't get any bigger, he delays distributing much needed funds because he needs to see his name on checks as if it's his money. Wanker!
Thats just an ignorant lie, which is par for the course for Trump haters.
I refer you to my previous quotes above.
Repeating lies dont make them true.
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:58 pm
hanno wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:48 pm
John Bingham wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:05 pm
IraHayes wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:56 pm Oh and while we’re talking about these $1,200 checks that are going out..... let’s not forget that Bloomberg could have given every voter in the states A million dollars instead of spending what he did on his brief and ultimately futile presidential campaign.
Bloomberg spent about $900 million on his presidential campaign. There are around 235 million voters in the US. That would work out at less than $4 each. 8)
The fervent Trump supporters rarely manage to impress me with their intelligence. It is like screaming at health workers protesting against anti-lockdown demonstrators “go the fcuk back to China” when that same person might need their care in a few days when they develop symptoms of Covid-19 picked up at said (illegal) demonstrations......
There's now absolutely no reason to give Trump or anyone who supports him the time of day. From day one this presidency has been a complete and utter failure on the part of the USA. Those continuing their wilfully blind support should now be excluded from any dialogue moving forward as they've done nothing but hinder progress in any area relating to the the country that was once a leader on the world stage.

To defend Trump now is a fucking appalling position to maintain.
Well disinfrachisement I reckon is better than one of your ilk calling for the deaths of Trump supporters. But you arent American so I dont even know why I respond to you.
finish_money
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by finish_money »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:58 pm To defend Trump now is a fucking appalling position to maintain.
This is true. And not because of his past policy or whether or not he screwed up the response, but because he’s now shown he’s completely incapable of leading a country during a crisis. Americans desperately need leadership right now and all they’re getting is politics fueled by misinformation. 45k Americans are dead and the optics have been disgusting.
"You can't teach the beast. It's either in you or it isn't. You can't just go to the store and buy a six-pack of beast. It don't work like that." — Kevin Garnett
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

WildA wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:34 am
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:31 pm I read Trump has given permission for financial institutions to claim the $1200 C-19 supplement issued by the US government for any moneys owed to them. Yes, the money which is supposed to be used to help alleviate financial stress for individuals in these uncertain times will be handed to billion dollar financial institutions first if they're owed any money.

And the delay in people receiving the $1200 supplement has occurred because Trump demanded his name appear on the checks issued. Just when you thought this idiot's ego couldn't get any bigger, he delays distributing much needed funds because he needs to see his name on checks as if it's his money. Wanker!

They are facts you [Mod edit: no need for name calling]

"The seizure of stimulus checks by private lenders threatens to further undermine the rocky rollout of the $2 trillion coronavirus relief package. , ..."

"Millions of people stand to have their stimulus payments garnished under the current Treasury Department policy."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... us-checks/"[/quote]https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... us-checks/

"The Treasury Department has ordered President Trump’s name printed on stimulus checks the Internal Revenue Service is rushing to send to tens of millions of Americans, a process that could slow their delivery by a few days, senior IRS officials said."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

WildA wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:34 am Repeating lies dont make them true.
Does constantly lying impress you?
On the Defense Production Act

When: Friday, March 20
The claim: Trump twice said during a task-force briefing that he had invoked the Defense Production Act, a Korean War–era law that enables the federal government to order private industry to produce certain items and materials for national use. He also said the federal government was already using its authority under the law: “We have a lot of people working very hard to do ventilators and various other things.”
The truth: Federal Emergency Management Agency Administrator Peter Gaynor told CNN on March 22 that the president has not actually used the DPA to order private companies to produce anything. Shortly after that, Trump backtracked, saying that he had not compelled private companies to take action. Then, on March 24, Gaynor told CNN that FEMA plans to use the DPA to allocate 60,000 test kits. Trump tweeted afterward that the DPA would not be used.

When: Saturday, March 21
The claim: Automobile companies that have volunteered to manufacture medical equipment, such as ventilators, are “making them right now.”
The truth: Ford and General Motors, which Trump mentioned at a task-force briefing the same day, announced earlier in March that they had halted all factory production in North America and were likely months away from beginning production of ventilators, representatives told the Associated Press. Since then, Ford CEO James Hackett told CNN that the auto company will begin to work with 3M to produce respirators and with General Electric to assemble ventilators. GM said it will explore the possibility of producing ventilators in an Indiana factory. Tesla CEO Elon Musk, whose company Trump highlighted in a tweet, has said that the company is “working on ventilators” but that they cannot be produced “instantly.”
Loads more here:
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... us/608647/

Of course the response will be "Fake news", "What about Obama?", "Build the Wall", "Lock her up", and other garbage catch phrases.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:38 pm
WildA wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:34 am

They are facts you [Mod edit: no need for name calling].

Spoken like a.. [Mod edit: no need for name calling]
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

off topic question but
who was the 1st to use kfh avatar
kfh or londo on k440?

FYI
trump; hate hm or love him, but all must admit
“You have no choice but to vote for me,” the president told a crowd of 12,000 in Manchester. “Whether you love me or hate me, you’ve got to vote for me. Your 401(k)s would be down the tubes.”

the Most UNPresidential president ever

Personally i think he is a lying two timing buffoon :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:19 pm off topic question but
who was the 1st to use kfh avatar
kfh or londo on k440?
Considering they're the same person, what does it matter?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

WildA wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:58 pm
Spoken like a..[Mod edit: no need for name calling]
Spoken like someone who realizes they are in a corner and can't think of a reasonable response.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

They are facts you [Mod edit: no need for name calling].
Sometimes it has to be said - and in this case it couldn't be better ascribed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic