US Ends Immigration.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: US Ends Immigration.

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

I read Trump has given permission for financial institutions to claim the $1200 C-19 supplement issued by the US government for any moneys owed to them. Yes, the money which is supposed to be used to help alleviate financial stress for individuals in these uncertain times will be handed to billion dollar financial institutions first if they're owed any money.

And the delay in people receiving the $1200 supplement has occurred because Trump demanded his name appear on the checks issued. Just when you thought this idiot's ego couldn't get any bigger, he delays distributing much needed funds because he needs to see his name on checks as if it's his money. Wanker!
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

At least theres no mention of his portrait appearing on the checks. bill Clintons likeness is on the three dollar bill.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:31 pm And the delay in people receiving the $1200 supplement has occurred because Trump demanded his name appear on the checks issued. Just when you thought this idiot's ego couldn't get any bigger, he delays distributing much needed funds because he needs to see his name on checks as if it's his money. Wanker!
I will see your wild speculation and raise you a Treasury Department Statement:
A Treasury Department official said in a statement that “absolutely no delay whatsoever” would occur:

“Economic Impact Payment checks are scheduled to go out on time and exactly as planned — there is absolutely no delay whatsoever … In fact, we expect the first checks to be in the mail early next week which is well in advance of when the first checks went out in 2008 and well in advance of initial estimates.”
God'sGift
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by God'sGift »

Meanwhile UK still letting all and sundry in with no testing whatsoever!
Government in UK still worried so much about PC and not wanting to appear 'racist', they just let anyone in, unless of course you're a Brit, in which case you're not even alllowed to sit down in the local park
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:31 pm I read Trump has given permission for financial institutions to claim the $1200 C-19 supplement issued by the US government for any moneys owed to them. Yes, the money which is supposed to be used to help alleviate financial stress for individuals in these uncertain times will be handed to billion dollar financial institutions first if they're owed any money.

And the delay in people receiving the $1200 supplement has occurred because Trump demanded his name appear on the checks issued. Just when you thought this idiot's ego couldn't get any bigger, he delays distributing much needed funds because he needs to see his name on checks as if it's his money. Wanker!
fyi
its not for business's, ( if you dont agree, please include a link) nor will any financial institutes get it, ( except as an individual american) its $1,200 for every american citizen
an its a called the Economic Impact Payment (Stimulus)
most likely over 95% of Americans will receive it direct wired into their bank accounts if they listed their accounts in their 2018 or 2019 tax returns
an even if they didn't, there are numerous online sites ( an the irs own site) where they can add in their bank info
very few Americans will receive a check

my daughter got hers, direct deposited, last week :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

Clemen wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:07 pm
WildA wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:51 pm
Clemen wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:42 pm another great decision by Trump. I feel bad for those who have legitimate neeeds and are affected,but blame China.
Those two words sum it up, as the saying goes, why bother to be part of the solution when you can much more easily blame someone else for the problem. I mean sure the problem still exists, but it's someone else's fault, if trump has taught us nothing else it's the importance of blame and shirking responsibility.
What a stupid analysis. Dude, all the crap that flows from this fiasco is Chinas fault. Thats called Reality. Its called the "but for" test. Folks in America are dying because of Chinas lies and deceit. If you cant see that, well, then TDS or fellow traveling has blinded you. And if you cant see that an immigration cut off is necessary, well, I reiterate those two conditions.
Ok, great, it's all China's fault. Now that's established how do we move on? Crickets... "But it's China's fault".

Also. I had to look up TDS according to urban dictionary it's ""Trump Dipshits". If someone is said to be "suffering from TDS", this means that the person in question is being harassed online by asshole Trump supporters."
Which I admit gave me a laugh but seems like the opposite of what you posit.
In summation:Image
[/quote]

TDS Trump Dipshits? Great, not only is you logic suspect, but clearly your knowledge of current events is lacking. That being said, Ill move on from "its Chinas fault" when they start paying the world back for the damage they caused.

Now myself, Im alwys suspicious of China defenders on the internet.....but hey, China lied and people died.
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:31 pm I read Trump has given permission for financial institutions to claim the $1200 C-19 supplement issued by the US government for any moneys owed to them. Yes, the money which is supposed to be used to help alleviate financial stress for individuals in these uncertain times will be handed to billion dollar financial institutions first if they're owed any money.

Thats just an ignorant lie, which is par for the course for Trump haters.
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:57 pm

fyi
its not for business's, ( if you dont agree, please include a link) nor will any financial institutes get it, ( except as an individual american) its $1,200 for every american citizen
an its a called the Economic Impact Payment (Stimulus)
most likely over 95% of Americans will receive it direct wired into their bank accounts if they listed their accounts in their 2018 or 2019 tax returns
an even if they didn't, there are numerous online sites ( an the irs own site) where they can add in their bank info
very few Americans will receive a check

my daughter got hers, direct deposited, last week :beer3:
"The seizure of stimulus checks by private lenders threatens to further undermine the rocky rollout of the $2 trillion coronavirus relief package. , ..."

"Millions of people stand to have their stimulus payments garnished under the current Treasury Department policy."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... us-checks/"[/quote]https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... us-checks/

"The Treasury Department has ordered President Trump’s name printed on stimulus checks the Internal Revenue Service is rushing to send to tens of millions of Americans, a process that could slow their delivery by a few days, senior IRS officials said."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
Last edited by Kung-fu Hillbilly on Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

He'll have changed his mind by tomorrow. How's his wall coming along?
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

IraHayes wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:13 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:31 pm And the delay in people receiving the $1200 supplement has occurred because Trump demanded his name appear on the checks issued. Just when you thought this idiot's ego couldn't get any bigger, he delays distributing much needed funds because he needs to see his name on checks as if it's his money. Wanker!
I will see your wild speculation and raise you a Treasury Department Statement:
A Treasury Department official said in a statement that “absolutely no delay whatsoever” would occur:

“Economic Impact Payment checks are scheduled to go out on time and exactly as planned — there is absolutely no delay whatsoever … In fact, we expect the first checks to be in the mail early next week which is well in advance of when the first checks went out in 2008 and well in advance of initial estimates.”
"The Treasury Department has ordered President Trump’s name printed on stimulus checks the Internal Revenue Service is rushing to send to tens of millions of Americans, a process that could slow their delivery by a few days, senior IRS officials said."

"The decision to have the paper checks bear Trump’s name, in the works for weeks, according to a Treasury official, was announced early Tuesday to the IRS’s information technology team. The team, working from home, is now racing to implement a programming change that two senior IRS officials said will probably lead to a delay in issuing the first batch of paper checks. "
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... us-checks/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic