Mass shooting in Canada

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Re: Mass shootong in Canada

Post by fazur »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:30 pm Far too many posters seem to think about the USA constantly.
tbf its kind of unavoidable when we keep getting told or shown america is number 1 and tv is always talking about only one country
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

fazur wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:15 am we keep getting told or shown america is number 1 and tv is always talking about only one country
Really?

Awwww, who keeps telling you and showing you that America is number one?

That's not fair at all, I'll give them a stern talking to.

All I can say is turn the fucking channel, mate........jfc.

You lot are so bizarre........focus on your own countries...........dig in to your own local governments.........plenty to keep you busy I'm sure.

You all are starting to come across as a gaggle of spurned high school incels, huddled in the corner jealously talking shit about the varsity quarterback, who's fucking all the hot cheerleaders.

Start at home, in you own little shires in whichever marginally consequential country you hail from.......be the change you want to see in the United States.

I'm sure we'll come around sooner or later and then it'll be hands across the world!

Back to the OP............this is about CANADA........remember? Same continent but a smidgen North. Good job gents, I know you can do it :thumb:
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Re: Mass shooting in Canada

Post by fazur »

haha no need for tuchiness bro

u might get mor epositive comments if ur foreign policy was more positive

but back to Canada, I agree...

how did this guy get the firearm? what type, i didn't see, tbh
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

It is also about mass shootings
so obviously the mind and the talk turns to USA

(and NZ ^^, and everywhere)
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Post by fazur »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/th ... story.html

authorities have not identified weapons used. Really? why not

bcoz the unit guys that responded would know immediately if military or hunting or personal carry
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:06 am It is also about mass shootings
No it's not.

It is about a 'Mass shooting in Canada'

Hence the OP title

No need to shoehorn the United States into this thread.

If you desire a dedicated thread on mass shootings then go start one.

Then you can get all the usual suspects together for one giant circle-jerk and rail against the United States to your hearts content....unmolested by me.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

fazur wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:15 am
GMJS-CEO wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:30 pm Far too many posters seem to think about the USA constantly.
tbf its kind of unavoidable when we keep getting told or shown america is number 1 and tv is always talking about only one country
You keep getting told and shown that USA is number one? By who? Or what is one specific show you watch that does this?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:14 am
You keep getting told and shown that USA is number one? By who? Or what is one specific show you watch that does this?
It's the number one economy, and has the biggest military, biggest gun ownership and quite a few others too..

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/the-5-l ... 2020-01-22
Silence, exile, and cunning.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:33 am
GMJS-CEO wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:14 am
It's the number one economy, and has the biggest military, biggest gun ownership and quite a few others too..

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/the-5-l ... 2020-01-22
Yes, I suppose I didn’t read his comment as referring to the biggest military or economy, rather, USA being awesome is thrown in his face. Could be my misinterpretation.
God'sGift
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by God'sGift »

Possibly the guy was on edge anyway, but at least his daily job kept him active - then the lockdown , enough of a reason to send many off the edge I'm sure
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic