Repair/ Upgrade laptop in Sihanouk Ville

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
anthach
Tourist
Vietnam

Repair/ Upgrade laptop in Sihanouk Ville

Post by anthach »

:greet: If you stay in Sihanouk Ville and need to fix or upgrade your laptop please contact us https://nova-kh.com/contact-us/
We are specialize in ICT industry. If you need our advise please leave your message here https://nova-kh.com/forum/

Have a great day,

Thach Le
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Re: Repair/ Upgrade laptop in Sihanouk Ville

Post by Marty »

Why not repair or upgrade yourself? Theres tons of information available and its fun and easy.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Marty wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:21 am Why not repair or upgrade yourself? Theres tons of information available and its fun and easy.
Its easy to mess up. i have made far more money fixing other peoples mistakes thanfixing the original cause
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Oh thats a good point. The best of luck to you and stay healthy.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

pczz wrote:Its easy to mess up. i have made far more money fixing other peoples mistakes thanfixing the original cause
I would second this sentiment.

www.ifixit.com

Has breakdowns and disassembly of various laptops, computers, cellphones. And an assessment of how easy it is to repair. Please look at the videos first and the required tools and manual dexterity skills before even thinking about attempting repair.

For example, I used to change memory modules and hard drives on my apple laptops. Since then, Apple has designed laptops and cellphones to be thinner and lighter. Everything held together with tape, glue, and thermal paste, with systems layered on top of each other. Now coming out with double sided computer boards (aka chips and soldering on both sides). Now, I don’t even try. Even Apple stores will replace the laptop or phone (or switch the board) vs. hunting down the chip or capacitor to replace.

Let someone else with the parts and expertise do the job. Especially if it’s important to you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic