Should i suspect that most women i date in Cambodia or South East Asia are dating me out of survival and not love?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Should i suspect that most women i date in Cambodia or South East Asia are dating me out of survival and not love?

Post by phuketrichard »

Anchor Moy wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:01 pm
michael.stewart1 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:32 pm
cptrelentless wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:24 pm The concept of love is just a side-effect of oxytocin, anyhow. Have them perform activities that increase the level.
I get more stimulated walking into a place that sells centrifuges, microscopes and laboratory beakers than i do with a human woman. The most stimulating time i had in the last year was when i went to the industrial chemical store on st 107 and saw Hydrochloric acid, Sulfuric acid and Hydrofluoric acid. If only if i could find some Uranium. I could have a working nuclear reactor built within 6 month.
Yes, well, they probably feel the same about you but even worse.
I suspect that IRL you don't date at all, but you dream of android sheep. Could you stop posting your imaginary dating fantasies on CEO ? As someone else has said, it's getting repetitive. :tumbleweed:
We can't help you, so why not join a Chinese or Russian or android online dating site ? Good luck. ;-)
:please: :please:
Mods;
please follow the above advice and put a fucking damper on this guy
how many times do we need read the same shit
its getting old
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Should i suspect that most women i date in Cambodia or South East Asia are dating me out of survival and not love?

Post by ExPenhMan »

Dude, how about starting a diary? No need to post a link.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

ExPenhMan wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:47 pm Dude, how about starting a diary? No need to post a link.
Love trials and dancing serpents of Phnom Penh
Always "hope" but never "expect".
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

michael.stewart1 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:07 pm Compared to myself. I have a BA in Political science with a GPA of 3.5.........
Sure, but what else do you do? You seem to be mostly into playing video games and walking around a bit? Do you socialize much? How is your Khmer ? There for sure are better and more educated women around than the ex you describe, but whether they would even be interested is another matter. Many better educated women here will be extremely conservative too and you are unlikely to even encounter them unless you are a very gregarious type. I know some through work, they are all very nice but would bore me to tears if I had to talk to any for more than 10 minutes. Others I've met around have been more fun but too young for me to find stimulating. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
TeachingForPeanuts
Expatriate

Post by TeachingForPeanuts »

her having thousands of male men on facebook who she sends nude photos too and would talk about our sex life with.
How did you meet such a lass? I assume online since you never leave your apartment.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

TeachingForPeanuts wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:54 pm
her having thousands of male men on facebook who she sends nude photos too and would talk about our sex life with.
How did you meet such a lass? I assume online since you never leave your apartment.
Ha! Talk about red flags! 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:32 pm Anyone else getting bored of this guy?
Is there a Mod setting that would allow him to only post in the Asinine arena? There’s some comedy value in the foil hat postings, akin to beavis and butthead, or dumb and dumber. Otherwise, it’s the ignore button time.
TeachingForPeanuts
Expatriate

Post by TeachingForPeanuts »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:25 pm
We could ask the same question about your incessant posts about Thailand.
michael.stewart1
Expatriate
Russia

Post by michael.stewart1 »

cptrelentless wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:24 pm The concept of love is just a side-effect of oxytocin, anyhow. Have them perform activities that increase the level.
Love is simply a strong attachment to something. For my ex her love was money. For me my computer and for most people posting in this forum beer.
michael.stewart1
Expatriate
Russia

Post by michael.stewart1 »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:25 pm
Anchor Moy wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:01 pm
michael.stewart1 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:32 pm
I get more stimulated walking into a place that sells centrifuges, microscopes and laboratory beakers than i do with a human woman. The most stimulating time i had in the last year was when i went to the industrial chemical store on st 107 and saw Hydrochloric acid, Sulfuric acid and Hydrofluoric acid. If only if i could find some Uranium. I could have a working nuclear reactor built within 6 month.
Yes, well, they probably feel the same about you but even worse.
I suspect that IRL you don't date at all, but you dream of android sheep. Could you stop posting your imaginary dating fantasies on CEO ? As someone else has said, it's getting repetitive. :tumbleweed:
We can't help you, so why not join a Chinese or Russian or android online dating site ? Good luck. ;-)
:please: :please:
Mods;
please follow the above advice and put a fucking damper on this guy
its getting old
sorry. did not realize I was being offensive or rude to anyone. I always analyze my posts so that they are not likely to offend anyone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic