Who Should Biden Choose As Running Mate?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Re: Who Should Biden Choose As Running Mate?

Post by Marty »

Will never happen but I wanna see it be Ralph Nader.
rexwell
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by rexwell »

paul2d wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:34 am As I understand it, the successful candidate must have ovaries.
At least rules out Clinton. Moot question anyway, Biden won't win.
Electric Earth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Electric Earth »

Eh. Does it really matter who joins the race? They're all the same, working for the same basic goals.
The term "same shit, different day" comes to mind...
nemo wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:56 pmOdd that Senator Sanders is not being considered.
He's just playing his part and bailing when he's told. The folks that pull the strings don't actually want him in office. It would be too obvious when he suddenly doesn't do any of the things he keeps preaching about.
Do you think the parents of baby boomers whined so much when the boomers started changing society? And yet the whiney ones like to call young people "snowflakes." Hmm...
MikeD
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by MikeD »

Alex wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:03 am Should be someone young for obvious reasons. Buttigieg maybe.
Black people would NOT accept or vote for a gay running mate. Meanwhile white people and Asian Americans and Latinos would not generally accept/vote for a black running mate. What is wrong with this picture? In the end it appeals blacks and latinos suffer the most.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

MikeD wrote:Black people would NOT accept or vote for a gay running mate. Meanwhile white people and Asian Americans and Latinos would not generally accept/vote for a black running mate. What is wrong with this picture? In the end it appeals blacks and latinos suffer the most.
The first black president basically used the racism card. It was either vote for him or be labeled a racist. Doesn’t matter what Asians or Latinos thought. Political correctness would force them in line to vote correctly.

Just my 2 cents.
Teddy1
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Teddy1 »

paul2d wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:34 am As I understand it, the successful candidate must have ovaries.
What excellent precognition paul2d!!!
Buy the man a beer and get him to pick your lottery numbers.
My entire life can be summed up in one sentence:
"Well that didnt go as planned".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic