Two Drunk Chinese in a Minimart; One Has a Meat Cleaver

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Two Drunk Chinese in a Minimart; One Has a Meat Cleaver

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News (Phnom Penh): Two drunk Chinese men were sent to the police station after they attacked each other on April 10, 2020, at 01:30 am, at the Gowu Yong Feng mart, near Prince Plaza building, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh.

A witness said that before the incident began, a Chinese man who wore a black shirt was drinking in the Chinese minimart. Then, the Chinese man in the green shirt arrived and joined the black shirt man, and they started to drink together.

Once they got good and drunk, the two men started to argue, and then fight, and they punched each other in the head. The man in the green shirt took a bad hit in the face, which made him so mad that he took his motorbike and went off to get a meat cleaver.

When he got back to the mart, green shirt attempted to attack the black shirt man with the cleaver, but then the Chinese shop owner stepped in and had the green shirt man restrained and called the police.

The police removed both of the drunk Chinese men from the scene and took them to the police station for questioning.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Two Drunk Chinese in a Minimart; One Has a Meat Cleaver

Post by DaveG »

Can't beat the good ol meat cleaver......

At least they were wearing masks...Don't want to catch the virus .. :? :? :shock: :shock:
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

Send them back to China
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I worry that they aren't sending their best. :(
Silence, exile, and cunning.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:55 pm I worry that they aren't sending their best. :(
I worry even more that they are sending their best :facepalm:
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

I have to say they look much better than the barangs who are drinking in front of minimarts in PP.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

pczz wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:52 am
John Bingham wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:55 pm I worry that they aren't sending their best. :(
I worry even more that they are sending their best :facepalm:
Hilarious. Theryre sending their best entertainers.
dodiengdaga
Expatriate
Philippines

Post by dodiengdaga »

King Keil wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:19 am I have to say they look much better than the barangs who are drinking in front of minimarts in PP.
At least the mini-mart barangs don't pull out cleavers during disagreements...or do they?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic