Has Trump blown his chance of re-election?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
glennb6
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Has Trump blown his chance of re-election?

Post by glennb6 »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:29 pm There are people who will vote for trump whatever he says or does. If he was filmed setting fire to an orphanage and at the same time strangling a kitten they would still vote for him, the question is why ?
answers on a post card :stir:
unfortunately because the opponent was first seen at the orphanage eating the babies and was on video saying babies before kittens...

thus is the state of ussa politics.
glennb6
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by glennb6 »

To comment on the OP question. totally disregarding the BS bias media and the left/commie/mafia pols, if DJT doesn't pull a huge stick save, throw a hail mary, rabit from hat, yada yada yada, it's inevitable he will loose some of his base which will be unemployed, bankrupted, and very angry. There is a growing feeling that DJT, Q, and the patriot gang is coming under fire for allowing the Faux Flu scam actually happen - what happened to "we know it all, we have it all - the DS is stupid"? Well in my opinion, if there actually IS a Q and .mil intelligence backing DJT, they blew it really badly with the faux flu.

Logic would say that if the left fielded a candidate that wasn't a has-been mafia style govt player with very noticeable dementia who habitually sticks his foot in his mouth sideways, they could stand a chance. The senile guy might be put out to pasture before election and they bring in a ringer, Hitlery? Michael O? Cuomo?
Yes with proper media propaganda and hype they could with a lot of luck and ballot jiggering, get one of them elected. Hard for me to fathom any sane person would actually vote for any of them, but half the country is not so sane. Baraakakakakakkk Obama proved that.

If the ussa goes into a depression so does the world, and all bets are off at that point. I can see the mil stepping in at some point sort of like the Thai mil did a while back.

hmmph.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Rather remarkable the profound illiteracy of many Americans. There seems to be a correlation of paranoid conspiracy theorizing, lack of logic, and notable inability to exercise critical thinking. The inability to spell simple words, or use even basic grammar is telling.

Of course most of them are vocal partisans of a particular persuasion.

I am grateful that my own personal involvement with such an embarrassing mess is minimal.
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

glennb6 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:02 pm depression
Depression is overdue and is one of the intermediate goals in curbing the middle class using too many planet’s resources among other things. A new more drastic trigger was chosen vs what used to happen in the past, e.g. withdrawing cheap credit as the latter method was too obvious and not so efficient any more.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:36 pm Of course people care about America.
That warms my cockles John Bingham.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

nemo wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:26 pm Rather remarkable the profound illiteracy of many Americans. There seems to be a correlation of paranoid conspiracy theorizing, lack of logic, and notable inability to exercise critical thinking. The inability to spell simple words, or use even basic grammar is telling.
Blathering tripe which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hows life in chav-town nemo?

Plenty of illiteracy, paranoia, lack of critical thinking, diction, not to mention horrid dentition despite NHS, which just highlights the social commitment to laziness.

Plenty of dire issues in dismal Blighty.......keep your razor sharp focus pointed that way......sniveling limey.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Little sensitive old chap?
Presumably you strongly identified with my comment.
My obs were not pointed directly at you, rather at the post just prior to mine.
Your white knighting seems to have filled the clown shoes with alacrity.
Apologies for triggering your paranoia.
Carry on with your propaganda. After all, only Americans should be allowed an opinion on Americans.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Winston CHurchill said the problem with democracy is that you have to let idiots vote.
Both the gingerbread man and barmy Boris are (or are advised by) excellent manipulators who can exploit peoples fears and twist everything.
God example recently. Priti Patel home office minister in uk, said "I am sorry if some people feel that there has been a shortage of protective gear for health workers" typical double talk basically sayin "I don't hink there is a shortage and if i did I wouldnt admit it so fuck off". It is easy to manipultae people if you know how, thats why we have advertising agencies
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:01 pm What a choice: Trump or Biden. American politics has never been in such a state of complete disarray evidenced by these two candidates. Ad the American public having proven themselves to be either stupid or wilfully blind, and it doesn't really matter who is running for presidency as it seems the majority of Americans are morons believing any idiot that stands on a podium has the ability to run a country.

The USA has lost any remaining credibility on the world stage after the C-19 fiasco and frankly I believe they're getting what they deserve for voting in such an obvious lunatic in Trump. WTF did they expect?

I think a more important question is; America is broken, how do you fix it?
Not sure any individual deserves what is going on right now, despite the fact you may think I do as an American. Not certain that you should call a majority of Americans morons without reflecting on yourself and your country as a start.

It's difficult to find people in many countries that are not disenfranchised with their politicians, for example, let's look at Morrison and the fires. When that happened, it never crossed my mind that people deserved it, rather I felt my heart go out to Australian friends who were impacted by it. You prefer to rail on people and revel in their misfortune, and that says something about you.

The majority of the country was disappointed with the election of Trump. I don't find myself supporting either candidate in this or our prior election, voting for the candidate I dislike less leaves a bad taste. Sadly, team Bernie lost once again.
Jcml19
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jcml19 »

pczz wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:16 am Winston CHurchill said the problem with democracy is that you have to let idiots vote.
Both the gingerbread man and barmy Boris are (or are advised by) excellent manipulators who can exploit peoples fears and twist everything.
God example recently.
Concur completely.. i mentioned it in the beginning, gingerman is a master marketeer and like boris knows the power of fear.

Im not a fan of that type of politics or strategy bc of the downstream effect. Kf hilbilly is spot on bc the general public is generally blind or simply refuses to think critically outside of their own silo...

The reality star would have been a shoe in if he locked down the states at the onset... It would have limited eco impact. His regulation reductions a good thing but i didnt agree with the tax policy of the deficit balloon. Then again im not a supply sider... Demand demand demand..

Time for a beer!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic