Aussie man wearing a cowboy hat & cracking a bullwhip spews racist rants at Chinese Consulate-General in Sydney (video)

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Aussie man wearing a cowboy hat & cracking a bullwhip spews racist rants at Chinese Consulate-General in Sydney (vid

Post by Clutch Cargo »

IraHayes wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:49 am
clutchcargo wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:28 am
Marty wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:07 am Gotta love him. A top bloke!
The youtube comments show he's got quite a lot of supporters.. as well as detractors.

One thing's for sure...Aussies can't spell..several comments say he's 'based'.. :facepalm:
Spoiler:
biased
Based is a slang term used to describe a person who doesn’t care what others think of their opinions.
Ah, good pick up..you're right I just googled urban slang for it. It seems to be US slang? TBH I've never heard of that as an aussie myself and I shouldn't have assumed the comments on youtube were necessarily from aussies.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Re: Aussie man wearing a cowboy hat & cracking a bullwhip spews racist rants at Chinese Consulate-General in Sydney (vid

Post by IraHayes »

clutchcargo wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:02 am
The youtube comments show he's got quite a lot of supporters.. as well as detractors.

One thing's for sure...Aussies can't spell..several comments say he's 'based'.. :facepalm:
Spoiler:
biased
Based is a slang term used to describe a person who doesn’t care what others think of their opinions.
Ah, good pick up..you're right I just googled urban slang for it. It seems to be US slang? TBH I've never heard of that as an aussie myself and I shouldn't have assumed the comments on youtube were necessarily from aussies.
A based Aussie in a cowboy hat goes on rant outside Chinese Consulate.

Would be a good description of the video.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

IraHayes wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:05 am
clutchcargo wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:02 am

Spoiler:
biased
A based Aussie in a cowboy hat goes on rant outside Chinese Consulate.

Would be a good description of the video.
Besides being a top bloke, I'd also call him debased. He certainly is biased against China. The internet says: Based is a slang term that originally meant to be addicted to crack cocaine (or acting like you were), but was reclaimed by rapper Lil B for being yourself and not caring what others think of you—to carry yourself with swagger. I think I'd used standard English rather than rapper Lil B English.
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

Seems to be a lot of people are waking up and are happy to call out the CCP for the bull shit... then there are a bunch a whiny SJW 's who think that calling the CCP is the same as siding with Trump & Mordoch, and god forbid someone on the right is correct
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic