Mandatory quarantine to be enforced for all entering Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Re: Mandatory quarantine to be enforced for all entering Cambodia

Post by fazur »

Apexisto wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:56 pm It's fucking prison. Simple as that. There is nothing positive in that. You want to go to prison because some idiots are afraid of a flu?
here's an idea. you go to calmette hospital and lick the door handles of the icu

show us how smart and unafraid you are
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Doc67 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:59 pm
Apexisto wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:56 pm It's fucking prison. Simple as that. There is nothing positive in that. You want to go to prison because some idiots are afraid of a flu?
I think the Khmer Riche are getting frightened of viral pneumonia with little to none decent healthcare available and all borders closed down.
FTFY

Of course those with diplomat passport still will find their way out, but most will have to bear with Cambodian Healthcare this time.
Apexisto
Expatriate
Finland

Post by Apexisto »

Pneumonia from flu? I am not 80 years old with multiple diseases, lol...

Well, time to fly then to Sweden and from there to Belarussia then. Visa free, free countries and no idiots wanting to put me to prison just because I exercise my inherited rights to be free.
Cricket99
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Cricket99 »

Apexisto wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:26 pm Pneumonia from flu? I am not 80 years old with multiple diseases, lol...

Well, time to fly then to Sweden and from there to Belarussia then. Visa free, free countries and no idiots wanting to put me to prison just because I exercise my inherited rights to be free.
Who did you inherit your rights from?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Apexisto wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:26 pm Pneumonia from flu? I am not 80 years old with multiple diseases, lol...

God'sGift
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by God'sGift »

What would be the accommodation arrangements in quarantine - private room or mass dormitory?
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Perhaps you should return to your home in Finland young Jedi.
Cannabis tourism is for the elite.
You are obviously not a member despite your pasty white complexion.
Best live with the Scands, they probably won't kill you for your pseudo revolutionary attention seeking bleating.
Apexisto
Expatriate
Finland

Post by Apexisto »

Cricket99 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:36 pm

From Reason, From God, from Learning the higher truths of this world. Liberty is sacred and it ought to be one of the highest guiding principles in the kingdom of human beings. Without it, we will have anarchy and madness like right now. When nations start to forgot their higher principles, they will get rotten and die from the inside. Even reason dictates that a man ought to be free or unless he does not give the same right to the others, he will be enslaved.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Apexisto wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:34 pm

From Reason, From God.
Can you pick just one ? They cancel each others

"Liberty is sacred " Image yeah sure. And health ?

"When nations start to forgot their higher principles, they will get rotten and die from the inside." So why didn't you stick to Sweden ? This is Cambodia here, check the wiki page of it....

"Even reason dictates that a man ought to be free or unless he does not give the same right to the others, he will be enslaved". Yeah but this is Cambodia. Man dictates his reasons, not the other way around. And he has a point on this one, so goodbye, just enjoy the Sweden freedom this year.
Apexisto
Expatriate
Finland

Post by Apexisto »

Ghostwriter wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:59 pm
Apexisto wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:34 pm

From Reason, From God.
Can you pick just one ? They cancel each others

"Liberty is sacred " Image yeah sure. And health ?

"When nations start to forgot their higher principles, they will get rotten and die from the inside." So why didn't you stick to Sweden ? This is Cambodia here, check the wiki page of it....

"Even reason dictates that a man ought to be free or unless he does not give the same right to the others, he will be enslaved". Yeah but this is Cambodia. Man dictates his reasons, not the other way around. And he has a point on this one, so goodbye, just enjoy the Sweden freedom this year.
God and Reason are interconnected, well, one can define God in many ways, but for me pure reason comes from the God. I worship reason, love, and other virtues and they are for me God.

And health? Little flu kills only the weak and old, and they are just totally natural causes. Besides, the health of nation (economy) will be fucked and many more people will die for poverty, malnutrition and other second hand effects. The economy is more important than individual's personal health and the health is an individual's own responsibility not the society's. If you are too weak, then stay at home and does not force others to your own self-inflicted madness. The economy is just free men and women doing their duties while the wealth grows... In order to do your duty, you need rights, liberties and they need to be sacred so red khmers cannot "nationalize" them or force you not to work. This is perfectly reasonable because Liberty and Reason always give the best results.

Good quote, such a pity for a free man to see that everyone else are trading away their freedoms with applauds because voices (well, some serial killers said they heard voices that told them to kill, it bears no difference to hear voices from external sources and to act) in the television, media, social media said that otherwise they will die... Instead of really thinking, finding the truth they just submitted like the sheep. I am willing to die for my own liberties, sacrifice myself if it ever comes to it rather than submit, thus I rightly deserve them as a man of principle.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic