Covid19 is a Biological Weapon from the BSL Level 4 Lab in Wuhan

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Covid19 is a Biological Weapon from the BSL Level 4 Lab in Wuhan

Post by hanno »

Brody wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:53 am bump
Brody wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:40 pm There was a great piece done by Laowhy86, SerpentZA's buddy, about the origin of the virus.

It's only about 10 minutes. Well worth the time to watch. Well sourced and pretty convincing.

A government that relies on lies and bullying.... That sounds familiar, I see that every morning when I watch Trump's press conference.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

hanno wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:22 pm That sounds familiar, I see that every morning when I watch Trump's press conference.
Good for you hanno.

Try and focus bud, don't derail this thread with your hard-on for America.

I do find it fascinating that you watch Trumps press conferences every morning though.

I'm American and even I know better than to do that.

Isn't there some sort of Kraut TV you could be busying yourself with? When everything is rosy and grand in lederhosen-land, then you're welcome to come back and get all wet and messy over what the US is doing. :thumb:
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Lets get this straight.
The theory that this virus was made by humans has been proved to be wrong by a number of different genetic researchers from a number of different countries.
No creditable scientists disagree.
The only ones pushing this line are those who think they know better than Science.
- seen by nearly everyone else on the planet as idiots and/or loonies. Or liars.

But everybody has their right to be a deluded fool.
Just don't expect the rest of us to call out those who we fear will drag the world into an even more catastrophic situation by taking their nation into a war with China.
Right or wrong, left or right - many of us fear that Trump is heading that way. Urged on by the liars and loonies with this mad talk of bio-chemical weapons. (and a dozen other delusions)
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:31 pm many of us fear that Trump is heading into a war with China.
Holy fuck.

If you think Trump is going to use Covid19 as a pretext to instigate a war with China, then you need your tinfoil hat resized.

I like how you frame your pompous post with, 'Let's get this straight' and if you don't agree with me then you're a 'deluded fool'.

I don't think Covid19 is a part of some bio weaps program........but the video link I posted makes an interesting case that it may not have been something that just popped up in a random wet-market.

It's pretty clear that you didn't watch the video I linked......and not immersing yourself in all aspects of a discussion in order to make a more fully formed opinion is the height of delusion.

Who knows exactly where it came from and why? I'm more worried about what is happening now.

We can hash out the where's and why's later.

Still, this is a very thought provoking video worthy of your time.

IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

And let’s not forget the WHO found that the 2004 outbreak of SARS cane from a virology lab in Beijing!

A case of history not repeating but rhyming.
samrong01
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by samrong01 »

For me it is too much of a coincidence that there was a laboratory studying coronavirus in bats only 250 metres from the market where the pandemic is said to have started. I do not, however, believe that the virus was engineered as there is too much evidence to the contrary plus the Chinese would not have inflicted the virus on their own people if they had some nefarious plan to create a pandemic.

What is plausible to me is that somebody in the lab contracted the disease from a bat, possibly by spillage of blood or something, and then went to the market on their way home to buy some food - thus starting the pandemic in the market.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

samrong01 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:16 pm For me it is too much of a coincidence that there was a laboratory studying coronavirus in bats only 250 metres from the market where the pandemic is said to have started. I do not, however, believe that the virus was engineered as there is too much evidence to the contrary plus the Chinese would not have inflicted the virus on their own people if they had some nefarious plan to create a pandemic.

What is plausible to me is that somebody in the lab contracted the disease from a bat, possibly by spillage of blood or something, and then went to the market on their way home to buy some food - thus starting the pandemic in the market.
Just to be clear, it did not start in the market. The first official case (feel free to argue whether it was the first or not) had NO connection to the market.
up to you...
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Brody wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:57 pm Holy fuck....

Not personally addressed to you Brody. ^^^
I was addressing the topic generally.

And yes, as i stated on another thread - i agree with the basic content of the of that "bat" video link.
I admire the work of both the Chinese scientist, and the investigative work of the reporter.
- which flies in the face of the bio-weapon lunacy.

However i am concerned with the tone and content of this "alias named" reporter in his commentary - which seems to me to be hate-stirring.
As for being concerned that Trump will use Cv as a reason to go to war with China - some outspoken members on this forum are openly advocating this. I worry that it will be thrown into the whole "poor pathetic victim me - look what China has done to us" dynamic.
As you know, i despise this pathetic victim state of mind, and i do worry that it could be very dangerous. "Victims" can lash out irrationally.

PS, i find it both odd and hilarious that some (not you Brody) are touting both this video and the bio-weapons theory
- they are totally incompatible with each other. The only thing they have in common is spreading hatred and suspicion of China. Hatred is like victimhood - not a good frame to take into a fight. It blinds.

(probably for another topic - but i think you would be surprised at how strongly i feel that the west should challenge China's rise - i just think it should be from a more self-empowering attitude. Not from victimhood.)

PS Clemmen (last post) - you are stating an acknowledged unknown as a fact, re the first case)
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

It would be good fun to chair a debate by 3 conspiracy nutters, One says it is caused by 3G, one says it escaped from a lab and the other one says it is a NWO attempt to cull the population. David Icke could be the chairman and throw in his lizard theories, Netflix where are you ?
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

That's correct, i am taking the currently accepted data. That is, the first official case had no connection to the market. The market was obviously an important vector, however, it did not originate there.
up to you...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic