I am wanting to marry my brother's wife's sister (sister in law's sister - no blood relation)

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Robins
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: I am wanting to marry my brother's wife's sister (sister in law's sister - no blood relation)

Post by Robins »

I once complained to my ex sister in law about walking around the house in her little see-through nighty. She answered "you're in the family now, I didn't think it would bother you. " What could I say?
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: I am wanting to marry my brother's wife's sister (sister in law's sister - no blood relation)

Post by pczz »

General Mackevili wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:48 am
satkoh2020 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:33 pm What are some challenges, if any, will I have to face when sponsoring her to Canada?
I have a feeling that your biggest hurdle will be convincing Canadian immigration that you guys aren't just trying to get your brother's wife's sister over.

Best of luck and let us know how it all works out!
You are a devious and suspicious mand sir :hattip:
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Robins wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:46 am I once complained to my ex sister in law about walking around the house in her little see-through nighty. She answered "you're in the family now, I didn't think it would bother you. " What could I say?
You could have asked her if she wanted it laundering before you gave it back...
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Robins wrote:I once complained to my ex sister in law about walking around the house in her little see-through nighty. She answered "you're in the family now, I didn't think it would bother you. " What could I say?
Either the sister in law wasn’t very hot looking, or the ex didn’t care that you might be tempted. Either way, congrats on getting rid on two women unworthy of you with one bold move.

OP - please let us know how it goes. We are all wishing you good luck and success.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic